Game controllers

sendme

CAGiversary!
I was thinking about using the sixaxis controller app to use my PS3 controller on my Galaxy S 3 for some of the games however from the videos it looks like I will have to change the master Bluetooth address. Has anyone done this? I'm wondering if once I do this if I will be able to use it on my PS3 again. It seems pointless in me buying another controller to do this with and no longer be able to us it on my PS3 when I can just buy a cheap pocket controller made for the phones.

So what I'm wondering is what do any of you use?

I'm about to purchase the Moga Pro Controller that just came out. It's getting very good reviews and there should be an update to the Universal Driver App very soon to make it compatible with all games that can map buttons like the Moga Pocket currently can do.

Do these types of controllers work with roms/ emulators?
Because I know with pc the joysticks don't work. Is it the same issue using smartphones?

If you are still wondering about using the PS3 controller on your droid, you can easily pair the controller with your phone and back to the PS3 with no problems. You can pair it with your phone on a PC using a pairing tool or on the phone itself with the sixaxis app and a OTG cable. Pairing the controller with the PS3 is as simple as plugging it into the PS3 and pressing the playstation button on the controller. The controller only remembers the last device it was paired with which can get kinda annoying if you switch back and forth alot.

To answer Testisbest, the controller with the sixaxis app works great with emulators when you enable input devices in the settings, joysticks and all.

Also joysticks should work on a PC when you are using the right divers. Have you tried MotionInJoy?

bread's done
Back