[DEAD] Newegg eBay Call of Duty Black Ops 2 $29.99 PS3 only

Missed this last time...but still finding it hard to pull the trigger.

I already have the game on PC, but would like to get it on PS3 to play with friends online. Wonder if this will get cheaper too. Then again, this is Activision, and COD games rarely get this cheap until it's at least two years old.

Convince me people!

Never mind...friends convinced me. lol Grabbed a copy, will be fun to play with friends instead of mostly strangers on Steam. Thanks OP! :D

On a side note...can't believe BO1 (w/DLC 1) still sells for $30 new on Amazon. So yeah, this is a great deal!

[quote name='gatordeve86']looks as it is still available past the countdown ebay had..[/QUOTE]

That's because they probably haven't sold as much as they set aside for this sale. I understand why. The MP component is seriously flawed with the lag compensation issues that Treyarch pompously refuses to address.

I play it on PC and I had to "correct" my connection to reverse the punishing effects of lag comp due to my good connection. Doing so doesn't give others a 1-2 sec. time advantage on me...which was pure crap.

Only reasons I got it was to complete my COD collection on PS3 and play with friends. But I will never buy another COD game again...especially if they don't bring back pure dedicated servers. I'm just going to play BLOPS2 on PS3, and go back to COD4: MW on PC. Now THAT was a great game...the last true great COD game IMO.

[quote name='soonersfan60']They have 1,443 available (even after the 501 already sold).[/QUOTE]

I really wish I would have known that before I placed my order. :lol:

Something tells me this is going to be on sale for even cheaper on Newegg's own site soon. Damnit! I'd cancel my order if I could...but ebay doesn't let you. And I don't feel like going through a return process with ebay either.

...I should have waited. These are one of those few times when I regret buying something. Oh well...at least I'm now done buying COD games.

You can easily check yourself... If an item says "more than 10 available", add it to your watch list. Then check your watch list page and it will tell you exactly how many are left.

[quote name='soonersfan60']You can easily check yourself... If an item says "more than 10 available", add it to your watch list. Then check your watch list page and it will tell you exactly how many are left.[/QUOTE]

Good to know, thanks! I've never been much of an ebay user, so I had no clue. Thanks again.

yw... I'm sure most people don't know that. I stumbled across it by accident (and can't believe how stupid regular people are to advertise how many they have of the same item).

bread's done
Back