$100 off 500GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle with PlayStation credit card Approval

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
scea_723216.jpg

http://www.sonyrewards.com/en/gateway/?offerlink=ps3_100off0413&campaigncode=NI14K24R

• Must be a registered member of Sony Rewards and redeem through SonyRewards.com. You must purchase your PS3 Assassin’s Creed III Bundle within 90 days of account opening in order to qualify for this bonus offer.
  • To be eligible for this offer, the account must be open and in good standing at the time the offer will be applied to the account.
  • Not all cardholders are instantly approved. If your approval is delayed, you’ll receive an e-mail with instructions on how you can take advantage of this PS3 Assassin’s Creed III Bundle offer.
  • Limited time offer is for new PlayStation Card accounts only and is not available on existing accounts. This offer is non-transferable and is limited to a one-time use.

Just a heads up, if your credit is not excellent, they might ask for your tax form to verify your annual income status. I had instant approval but this happened to my friend when he tried to take advantage of the free PS+ with approval deal.

Haven't they essentially been running similar versions of this deal for months? In checking my deleted e-mails, I see they were giving a $100 credit off your first purchase when you apply for and are approved for the card. That actually seems like a much better deal than $100 off one specific bundle you may or may not want.

cough cough we are trying to get suckers to buy this package for 199 before we are forced to tell people about the price drop will be 199 AT E3 cough cough

If you are getting a credit card just for signup rewards, there are better options (not sure if still active, but Chase Southwest got you enough points for a $500 gift card - did that x 3 personally )

[quote name='Pookymeister']If you are getting a credit card just for signup rewards, there are better options (not sure if still active, but Chase Southwest got you enough points for a $500 gift card - did that x 3 personally )[/QUOTE]
iirc the promo is gone, and I could only do it once. How did you get it to sack three times? Did you have three billing addresses or something?

[quote name='TooPoor']iirc the promo is gone, and I could only do it once. How did you get it to sack three times? Did you have three billing addresses or something?[/QUOTE]
2 accounts for me (business and non), and one for wife. Same address. Bonus perk of that was we got Companion Pass, aka BOGO free plane tickets, which is pretty badass by itself.

bread's done
Back