- - - - -

GGT 234 Forgot to Include Fat Lee Adama in its New Expansion.

#511 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39439 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:40 AM

I say get one if there are games you want. The XL hardware is so much nicer than the junk the original is.

I guess Nintendo is planning to make an account system at some point, but we'll see if that actually happens. I wouldn't spend a lot of money on digital games for it personally...

Yeah, but you don't spend a lot of money on digital games for your Vita either. :P
Did you ever make up your mind on Soul Sacrifice?

#512 ihadFG   Adamustache CAGiversary!   7992 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2013 - 01:44 AM

Yeah, the digital games are tied to the system at the moment, but you can transfer games between systems. So upgrading systems is fine, but if you lost your 3DS that could be a problem. Personally, I'd like an account system, but that doesn't stop me from buying a bunch of smaller cheaper games like Pushmo, Sakura Samurai, etc. I am a bit hesitant about buying full sized games though.

My Tradelist

#513 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   35383 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:03 AM

Yeah, but you don't spend a lot of money on digital games for your Vita either. :P
Did you ever make up your mind on Soul Sacrifice?

I spend a lot on PSP since I had a Go.

Only reason I don't on Vita is memory.

And still undecided. I'll know the day it comes out :lol:

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

#514 Action!   bwip CAGiversary!   6507 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:40 AM

Co-worker buddy gave me a free voucher to download Zeus and Isaac for PSASBR. Reminded me that I actually kinda like that game. Isaac's also pretty damned fun.

#515 Action!   bwip CAGiversary!   6507 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 23 April 2013 - 02:45 AM

Video Game Championship Wrestling. Damn good stuff.

http://community.us....?v=mpbl-1&px=-1