CISPA passes in the House

Yeah, it's ridiculous how those idiots who keep saying the second amendment is constantly being violated turn a blind eye to more important ones being flogged to special interests.

I'm not surprised. Like that article says, this isn't the first time it's passed the house and then faced resistance. Hopefully those resisting it keep it up.

[quote name='willardhaven']I love those small-government Republicans.[/QUOTE]

Another thread where I can agree with you guys? Holy crap! The Republicans need to listen to their own "small government" propaganda and ACTUALLY follow it. Is it better to vote for the party that publicly states it wants bigger gov't, or the party that "demands" smaller gov't while doing crap like this? Either way I guess we are screwed....:roll:

Silly...... Republicans only want a small gov't runned by THEM.... Once a gov't get too big, every joe shmo can run for office and hold a public office. We can't possibly have some "liberal" "forward thinking" "GOOD" person to be office, god damn we need a smaller gov't

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']Silly...... Republicans only want a small gov't runned by THEM.... Once a gov't get too big, every joe shmo can run for office and hold a public office. We can't possibly have some "liberal" "forward thinking" "GOOD" person to be office, god damn we need a smaller gov't[/QUOTE]

In my opinion Repubs and Dems have "runned":roll: our gov't for way too long with a bunch of double talk promises that they rarely see to fruition. Part of me wants the Dems to win big in the next election so they can pass what they want. I'm very interested to see how the country will turn out. If it becomes the land of "Hope and Change" utopia, then I benefit, but if it becomes a big, unsustainable bureaucratic nightmare, I still win because maybe that will be the tipping point that causes the voting public to give the Libertarian Party a chance. ;)

bread's done
Back