50% off Heavy Rain Director's Cut, GameStop PUR only. EXP: 4/24

Just to clarify, this is not just for PRO members, right?

EDIT: Confirmed for free members too. Check spoiler for proof. NOTE: I am a free member.

8ojqsAW.png

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crzyboy88']Just to clarify, this is not just for PRO members, right?[/QUOTE]
You could give it a try by adding it to cart. I can't verify since I'm a PRO member.

[quote name='crzyboy88']Just to clarify, this is not just for PRO members, right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah it should work fine for free members no problem.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']Probably my favorite game this gen![/QUOTE]

Then I would highly recommend playing more games on PS3.

god of war and heavy rain are both on sale for a few days for pur members, i wonder if there are more games in this promo. im also wondering if pur coupons will stack with these since these arent you typical weekly sales and if the used prices will drop too

Gotta be shittin me. I literally bought this yesterday at GS. Birthday coupon and PUR made it only $13 and some change, but still. Have people had much luck doing return rebuys at GS?

[quote name='mpaullin']Gotta be shittin me. I literally bought this yesterday at GS. Birthday coupon and PUR made it only $13 and some change, but still. Have people had much luck doing return rebuys at GS?[/QUOTE]

ive done it but the problem with you is that once you use a pur coupon you cant get it back

[quote name='strait edge follower']ive done it but the problem with you is that once you use a pur coupon you cant get it back[/QUOTE]
I have done it too. But you might want to weight the gas money for the $3 difference.

[quote name='strait edge follower']ive done it but the problem with you is that once you use a pur coupon you cant get it back[/QUOTE]

No worries, I have infinite birthday coupons (till the end of the month anyway). I would be rebuying with said coupon, so that should net me about $6. GS is a mile from my work, so gas isn't an issue..

Edit: Wait a minute, looks like this is for a new copy. So I would be getting $3 back. Oh well, this is cheap ass gamer after all.

[quote name='mpaullin']No worries, I have infinite birthday coupons (till the end of the month anyway). I would be rebuying with said coupon, so that should net me about $6. GS is a mile from my work, so gas isn't an issue..[/QUOTE]
Then by all means, go for it.

[quote name='mpaullin']No worries, I have infinite birthday coupons (till the end of the month anyway). I would be rebuying with said coupon, so that should net me about $6. GS is a mile from my work, so gas isn't an issue..

Edit: Wait a minute, is this for a new copy? Or used?[/QUOTE]

its for new but someone should try scaning a used copy and see what happens. im thinking about getting the god of war collectors edition today so i might do it

[quote name='crzyboy88']Just to clarify, this is not just for PRO members, right?

EDIT: Confirmed for free members too. Check spoiler for proof. NOTE: I am a free member.

8ojqsAW.png
[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I was wondering.

My bday coupon was off used games not new.

[whine]
This is one of the few games I would have gladly paid for DLC, but there is just one short piece. So sad.
[/whine]

[quote name='TooPoor'][whine]
This is one of the few games I would have gladly paid for DLC, but there is just one short piece. So sad.
[/whine][/QUOTE]

Blame Sony for forcing them to abandon almost all DLC plans to have it be Move-ready for the launch of Move in Sept. 2010.

Hrm, I thought the story was horrible in this game (and that's mainly what it is, story). But I've always been tempted to go back to it & get the plat if I could find it cheap. Decisions, decisions.

Oh, and since as someone else pointed out these will probably be gutted in store, is there any kind of code we need to worry about being missing? Not really sure what they could use a code for unless it's the DLC piece, but still, better safe than sorry...

EDIT: That's a good point about this being a possible PS+ freebie. Would make sense giving it away to promote Beyond: Two Souls.

people you don't have to pay for shipping just buy this and preorder a game use SAVER for free shipping and there you go, you can later cancel the reservation and you dont have to pay to reserve a game online

[quote name='argyle']Hrm, I thought the story was horrible in this game (and that's mainly what it is, story). [/QUOTE]
*gasp*
jk, I fully understand why would someone dislike the story. Too bad you didn't enjoy it though.
And to your question, no there are no codes. There is a piece of origami that may be missing since it's so small.

[quote name='strait edge follower']loved this game. cant wait for beyond two souls ![/QUOTE]I've already got the Gamestop-exclusive "limited edition" paid off. ;)

The story is at times horribly flawed, and the main brain behind this game is a tool. That being said I still enjoyed it very much and highly recommend buying it (the third trial remains one of the most intense experiences in a game imo).

whats the 15 percent off + free shipping code for $30+, for april? does that code still work? (i know this isnt $30, but im gonna grab another game too, kinda worth it

Been needing to get this for awhile. Think I'm going to bite on it if I can get a copy in-store.

Why do you guys insist on doing this in store and not online? Does the SAVER code not work on $9.99 items? (I seriously don't know, but might be worth a try)

This game has been in my brothers collection for about a year now...might have to borrow it from him tonight and start it. I'm in need of a good single player game since I just beat Bioshock Infinite.

Heard its a bit different, but I was one of the people who loved LA noire, so I should be fine with this one.

[quote name='TooPoor']Why do you guys insist on doing this in store and not online? Does the SAVER code not work on $9.99 items? (I seriously don't know, but might be worth a try)[/QUOTE]I tried it and it didn't work--the description says it only works for $24.99+ purchases.

bread's done
Back