Injustice - Free Arkham City Skins - 360 (NA ok) & PS3 (EU only)

so, how do you get this. i click, and it has a code countdown. just wait?...
dur. of course thats it, to combat code spammers smart

CODE WORKS FOR US XBOX ACCOUNTS, i just redeemed it.

thanks Havok

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bajingo']so, how do you get this. i click, and it has a code countdown. just wait?...[/QUOTE]
yeah. Code is shown afterwards

It redeemed on Xbox.com, although, I won't have the game for awhile to test and see if it lets me or not. Would be cool if a fellow US person redeems and reports back if it works.

[quote name='UnlockPotential']Redeemed the code, downloaded the pack and tested it in-game. Works perfectly! AWESOME![/QUOTE]

Thanks for verifying! Can't wait for my game to arrive! These were the skins I wanted most.

It could be the case of a true region lock. For instance for Ni no Kuni I remember some of the codes were locked up and it would only work with certain versions. I am guessing this is the case so it would only work with a German version of the game.

Shouldn't you be able to redeem the PS3 code on your EU account and then it will be in your Game Data? Then it will be recognized when you boot the game on your US account?

[quote name='lolmark']I must be blind because the code I got has way too many 0/O/D, and I cannot tell the difference in the shapes...[/QUOTE]

Just do the copy code option and redeem it on xbox.com. I thought I got a dud but it turns out what I thought was a Z was actually a 2 due to the wierd fonts they used.

The Xbox 360 codes work. I just redeemed mine.

If I can get another code, I will gladly trade it for a Dead Space 2 (Xbox 360) online pass or a Bulletstorm (PS3) online pass.

Is the PS3 DLC region locked or just the code?

If its only PStore region locked and not the DLC, then is someone willing to give me a PS3 code? I don't have facebook account and I don't want to make one. =/

Thanks in advance if anybody does do me that favor.

giving this a shot but i gotta say.. has anyone actually played this? I tried the demo and was VERy unimpressed. The graphics looked sub par, and the controls were pretty damn stiff and clunky. I may pick this up if it hits like 10 bucks or something but the demo seriously turned me off

[quote name='Kenshindono']giving this a shot but i gotta say.. has anyone actually played this? I tried the demo and was VERy unimpressed. The graphics looked sub par, and the controls were pretty damn stiff and clunky. I may pick this up if it hits like 10 bucks or something but the demo seriously turned me off[/QUOTE]

I have been looking forward to this game since it was announced and am honestly not a big MK fan.

I also felt that the demo was lacking but I am so glad I did not judge it by that. I absolutely love this game and the fan service in general to DC fans is astonishing.

The combat is varied by character and the distinct playstyles and tight mechanics make it a perfect addition to any fighting collection in my mind.

I'll get it even though I probably won't buy the game until there's a "Komplete Edition" (or equivalent) out. Can't hurt just in case I crack before then. Thanks OP.

bread's done
Back