[DEAD] Lumines: Electronic Symphony on Vita - $10.12 with FSSS on Amazon

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
Lumines: Electronic Symphony - $9.52 $10.12 with Free Super Saver Shipping

EDIT 2: Deal appears to be dead. It's going for $14.89 now.

Didn't see this posted anywhere, I thought this was a pretty decent deal, so I bought 1.

Actually noticed this deal on reddit, so credit goes to "thejerdz" over there.

EDIT: First seller appears to have sold out. Price is now $10.12 with FSSS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was posted a week or 2 ago, I ordered one then. great game (Pretty much same thing as all the others Lumines)

I didn't see it when this was initially posted, so thanks Tyler. I'm tempted, but I have enough Vita games to play as is so I may have to pass.

[quote name='Kolma']Was posted a week or 2 ago, I ordered one then. great game (Pretty much same thing as all the others Lumines)[/QUOTE]

I remember that. Wasn't it $9.99 + shipping? Then it went up a couple dollars and the thread died. This might actually be a different deal.

Thanks, OP! I PMed Fry's $14.99 price about a month ago at Best Buy, but I never opened the game and I still have the receipt, so I can return that and get it for less this way. \\:D/

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Was going to bite, but then realized I would not really enjoy it...rather use the $10 toward another game I really want.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Guess Im an outcast that just doesnt really enjoy this type of game. Almost impulse bought because its a VITA game though. Can never have enough Vita games. :booty:

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Was going to bite, but then realized I would not really enjoy it...rather use the $10 toward another game I really want.[/QUOTE]

Yep, same with me. I didn't really enjoy it on PSP, so I can't see myself getting into this one. For those that like these type of games, though, this is no brainer. And even if it makes its way to PS+ (...which it will, lol), you can easily resell/trade it for what you paid.

I mentioned this last time, but since it was the first listing that showed up on a search I was able to pm this at Target. Didn't realize it wasn't Amazon at the time, but then neither did the employee helping me.

Picked one up. Only barely glanced at a gameplay trailer and reviews but it seems like its generally agreed upon as a good music game. Don't think I'll be disappointed

[quote name='Chrono Gear']I remember that. Wasn't it $9.99 + shipping? Then it went up a couple dollars and the thread died. This might actually be a different deal.[/QUOTE]

You are correct- this is not the same deal. It is better. I bit on the first deal you are referring to and wish I hadn't since I haven't even opened it yet. I could have saved 50 cents plus the $4 shipping charge. Oh well... I'm sure it will be free for PS Plus next month and i'll be kicking myself even more.

Thanks for posting the deal OP. This will save me from having to change my Vita to my European account every time I want to play Lumines (as this game is free on the European PS+) so that in itself is awesome....

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone have luck price matching this at best buy even with the fulfilled by amazon tag? I don't have prime and can't find $15 worth of other stuff to justify this.

[quote name='zechs34']Bought it, thanks OP. Love having the actual games even if it goes free on PS Plus[/QUOTE]

I usually feel the same way, but, in the case of Lumines, I actually regret buying the cart--I barely play the game because it involves me having to switch around the physical media. Great price for it, but, IMHO, the game is suited better as a downloadable title. Too bad the PSN price for it blows--no wonder people just end up waiting to see if it'll be free w/ PS+...

[quote name='AwRy108']I usually feel the same way, but, in the case of Lumines, I actually regret buying the cart--I barely play the game because it involves me having to switch around the physical media. Great price for it, but, IMHO, the game is suited better as a downloadable title. Too bad the PSN price for it blows--no wonder people just end up waiting to see if it'll be free w/ PS+...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the game released at full price during the Vita launch so it could rake in the extra bucks from people looking for something to play. Even though it's a retail release, it doesn't even have a Platinum trophy.

darn i payed 20 bucks for this not too long ago :/

definitely a must have for vita imo, even if you have the psp ones.

[quote name='AwRy108']I usually feel the same way, but, in the case of Lumines, I actually regret buying the cart--I barely play the game because it involves me having to switch around the physical media. Great price for it, but, IMHO, the game is suited better as a downloadable title. Too bad the PSN price for it blows--no wonder people just end up waiting to see if it'll be free w/ PS+...[/QUOTE]
it was on sale for like 11 bucks on psn about a month ago.

thanks OP. Been wanting this and this is the perfect price. price went up a little but still got it for a little over $9 with my remaining credit.

[quote name='kitsunisan']I mentioned this last time, but since it was the first listing that showed up on a search I was able to pm this at Target. Didn't realize it wasn't Amazon at the time, but then neither did the employee helping me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but if you have a store withe employees that carefully scrutinize everything, then you may be out of luck. I had a lousy employee who was arguing that they couldn't price match a ps3 game because the cover wasn't 100% identical (it was missing some text, like 3d compatible or something). Never mind the fact that there was actually only one version of the game.

OH HEY A $6.99 COPY

oh wait, it's hitgaming and they need $8 for shipping because they're gonna ship it to you in a steel safe, apparently. Because tiny cart-based vita games need that kind of protection.

bread's done
Back