Kinect adventures! 50 cents (preowned)

[quote name='limelight022']You made a thread about a pack-in game that no one cares about. Nice job OP.[/QUOTE]

50 cents for a 360 case isn't bad IMO. If I needed them, it would be cheaper than just buying the cases, so I don't see why everyone is getting annoyed with the OP, aside from the fact this is already posted as part of the 50% off sale thread.

[quote name='limelight022']You made a thread about a pack-in game that no one cares about. Nice job OP.[/QUOTE]

no need to sound condescending

its-something.jpg

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']50 cents for a 360 case isn't bad IMO. If I needed them, it would be cheaper than just buying the cases, so I don't see why everyone is getting annoyed with the OP, aside from the fact this is already posted as part of the 50% off sale thread.[/QUOTE]

Point taken. Still a purple case though, although it IS GS so you could get black or green i guess.

Ouch. I did you a favor by doing this.

Saw it when I was finding games to add to get free shipping.

50 cents is worth it.....

Cheap@**hole

A game like this is also a very cheap way to qualify for their extra credit when trading toward a used game promotions. In was trading in a couple things yesterday and bought a copy of Wii Fit for 44 cents to get the extra 30 percent credit.

[quote name='Desousa93']The purple cases are the only thing worth a couple cents. Game is a steaming pile.[/QUOTE]

Game is most certainly not a steaming pile, and is actually one of the better Kinect games overall. The problem is, if you have a Kinect, you already have this game. It comes wih every single Kinect sensor sold.

[quote name='Flacksguy']Game is most certainly not a steaming pile, and is actually one of the better Kinect games overall. The problem is, if you have a Kinect, you already have this game. It comes wih every single Kinect sensor sold.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what I came to point out. Anyone with a Kinect should already have this and anyone that's thinking about a Kinect should know that they'll get this packed in. The only reason to buy this is if you broke/scratched your copy...

Picked up Kinect Advs, Rock Band & Wii Fit for .49 each. And also Top Spin 2 & MAG for .99 each. Traded those 5 games in at a local shop and made a very nice profit, since the owner saw he could grab quantity and not quality.

[quote name='Blaster man']This is exactly what I came to point out. Anyone with a Kinect should already have this and anyone that's thinking about a Kinect should know that they'll get this packed in. The only reason to buy this is if you broke/scratched your copy...[/QUOTE]

Not if you buy a used Kinect, you are not guaranteed a copy.

I don't think I got one in the $450 star wars bundle, so I was glad to find this for practically nothing. Thanks, OP!

[quote name='Flacksguy']Game is most certainly not a steaming pile, and is actually one of the better Kinect games overall. The problem is, if you have a Kinect, you already have this game. It comes wih every single Kinect sensor sold.[/QUOTE]

Huh? I paid 99cents for this and regretted it. 99cents for what 3 mini games? Have you tried playing the "story mode" it is literally beat 2 mini games beat 3 mini games beat 4 minigames, that are exactly the same as the normal versions.
I bought my kinect for 15$ from a good will no KA.
Have you played kinect sports or just dance? Those are good kinect games

[quote name='Desousa93']Huh? I paid 99cents for this and regretted it. 99cents for what 3 mini games? Have you tried playing the "story mode" it is literally beat 2 mini games beat 3 mini games beat 4 minigames, that are exactly the same as the normal versions.
I bought my kinect for 15$ from a good will no KA.
Have you played kinect sports or just dance? Those are good kinect games[/QUOTE]

Don't hate on KA man. :lol:

99 cent Kinect Adventures has made me tons of money over the years. Flips to Blockbuster, flips to various local shops, flips to Goozex, and more... Guys at my regular store don't bat an eye, but when I was at another mall location picking up nine of them with B2G1 the guy's face was all :whistle2:s :whistle2:k :roll:. I was like, man you have 22 copies, why are you so sad about me buying them?

Got my KA copies, Aerosmith and NCAA 09 copies, THEY WERE MINT!

Like they were stored in a back room. Four year old games literally new.

They were packaged like crazy too. I need to find that Gamestop!

bread's done
Back