Any deals on Wii's?

The last posted deal I remember was the Skylander's Giants Wii Bundle at Target, not sure if these would still be around at this point though. Get it for the Wii and Remote Plus, and sell the Giants pack.

If you aren't opposed to it (and want an alternative to CL and Ebay), I would check out your local pawn shops, I usually see at least a few at each one. The benefit would be is that you would more than likely find the older Wii models (with Gamecube compatibility), and potentially WiiWare / VC content included (since it is tied to the console, not an account). The average price I see at pawns is $30-50, though obviously YMMV.

I would only do this if the pawn has a good return policy, but something to consider. Thrift shops are another good place too, but they aren't near as common (but potentially better prices on used).

Besides that, just about every major retailer has the Wii + Sports + Resort combo for $129.99, if you want to buy new.

Yah, I was thinking Craigs list but didn't want to be stuck with a bum Wii.

Oh well. That's about what I was expecting.

Thanks mate.

[quote name='AionTelos']Are the "newer" Wii's backwords compatible?[/QUOTE]
No.

If I am not mistaken, the original white and black ones are, but you would have to check. I know the red and blue ones are NOT backwards compatible.

[quote name='burritoman']No.

If I am not mistaken, the original white and black ones are, but you would have to check. I know the red and blue ones are NOT backwards compatible.[/QUOTE]

The Red Wii is BC. The new black and red mini Wii is not.

[quote name='62t']The Red Wii is BC. The new black and red mini Wii is not.[/QUOTE]
Cool to know if I ever replace mine. I had been looking for a cheapo white one for the past few months.

bread's done
Back