Tom Clancy GRFuture Soldier w/ Walmart Exclusive Bonus Content (360)(PS3) $15 Walmart

Namerson

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
(360): http://www.walmart.com/ip/Tom-Clanc...art-Exclusive-Bonus-Content-Xbox-360/20753119

(PS3): http://www.walmart.com/ip/Tom-Clanc...sive-Bonus-Content-PS3-PlayStation-3/20753122

Walmart Exclusive Content:
Walmart Exclusive includes two bonus weapon skins and customize your weapons with the exclusive Snake Skin and Woodland camo patterns.

Regular editions are $29.99: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Tom-Clancy-s-Ghost-Recon-Future-Soldier-Xbox-360/13845994

Wow, is that "Walmart Edition" really a part of the cover art?

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']what is the bonus content? Couldn't find any info.[/QUOTE]

Updated the post, they only had the info on the PS3 page.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Wonder if the online is still plentiful.[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Wonder if the online is still plentiful.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='TaylorM06']I was wondering the same thing.[/QUOTE]

If you two buy it, the population will increase by 200%. ;)

[quote name='iknowlondon']I rarely got online but the campaign is ehpic. Can't go wrong for that price.[/QUOTE]

Seriously though, I agree that the campaign was amazingly done. The multiplayer is also pretty good. Just keep in mind that it really does require teamwork. Unlike Battlefield which claims it's less of a lone wolf FPS than CoD (it really isn't, but let the fanboys keep thinking that), GRFS has a real team based multiplayer. You will get pwned if you try to lone wolf it.

It was a decent game, better than I expected. The Campaign was pretty awesome, from what I played online I didn't like it as much as other shooters though

Did anybody beat the Guerilla mode in two player mode? It's hard as hell, or it's just that me and the wife suck as a team?

[quote name='trollape74']Thanks OP, I'm jumping on this, really just hope that walmart edition isn't part of the cover art though[/QUOTE]

based on past experience with games like Chibi Robo Park Patrol, it is indeed printed directly on the art:cry:

treated myself with this for an early birthday present.. great price considering many places have it stuck at $30. I just bought GRAW 2 from Gamestop used for dirst cheap recently, so I'll hopefully be enjoying these games in order. Thanks OP

I already saw this deal awhile ago and ordered with site to store. When I got it, it was the regular version. They had a bunch in store none the walmart version so idk the likelihood of actually getting the Walmart exclusive edition. I wouldn't have minded it it comes with 2 weapon skins woodland camo and snakeskin camo not exactly a bonus to paste all over the cover art about.

[quote name='TooPoor']Did anybody beat the Guerilla mode in two player mode? It's hard as hell, or it's just that me and the wife suck as a team?[/QUOTE]
I got past stage 20 by myself but then gave up cause it was too unforgiving. I imagine it would be slightly easier with two people but the mode was definitely designed for 4, especially if you want to beat the whole thing.

Thanks OP.

Ordered the PS3 version for store delivery in Northern VA. Says pickup is between 4/29 and 4/30. I guess I can wait :)

[quote name='Brother Daz']Yep I can confirm, Walmart exclusives like this have the Walmart logo printed right on the cover art[/QUOTE]

Yep, its also been my experience that the Walmart exclusive bonus is always on the label..

Eh, just can't pull the trigger on this one. I know this will be one of those games I play through just once and it'll only take 8-10 hours. Maybe if the TIV was a little higher on the Xbox version ($2 base at BBY, $4.70 at Amazon, $5 base at Gamestop), I'd be more willing to buy it and unload it later.

[quote name='trollape74']Thanks OP, I'm jumping on this, really just hope that walmart edition isn't part of the cover art though[/QUOTE]

Just picked up my copy from walmart and it doesnt have the walmart edition on it..... I think they sent me a regular copy.

[quote name='Vivacious Fox']Just picked up my copy from walmart and it doesn’t have the walmart edition on it..... I think they sent me a regular copy.[/QUOTE]

I think everyone has gotten the normal edition on this... So ordered placed. I got no desire to see a Wal-Mart billboard every time I seen the game case.

[quote name='Firefox59']I got past stage 20 by myself but then gave up cause it was too unforgiving. I imagine it would be slightly easier with two people but the mode was definitely designed for 4, especially if you want to beat the whole thing.[/QUOTE]
Yeah there's 50 waves per map. And at wave 40 things gets to damn near impossible.

[quote name='INMATEofARKHAM']I think everyone has gotten the normal edition on this... So ordered placed. I got no desire to see a Wal-Mart billboard every time I seen the game case.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Ordered "Walmart" edition ... was sent regular edition. Still a hella good deal for $15.

[quote name='jeremygary']Yup. Ordered "Walmart" edition ... was sent regular edition. Still a hella good deal for $15.[/QUOTE]

I received my copy a couple of days ago. The Walmart edition case is just like the regular. Inside is a separate sheet with a download code for the Walmart exclusives.

Picked mine up from my site-to-store purchase this morning and it was the regular edition, but I'm still happy. Waiting to see if the Kinect feature where you construct your gun by hand is worth it.

campaign is ok, I guess it's worth the $15, but that is a huge stretch and assuming you replay it. I think it's co-op but no matchmaking for it, so you need a friend with the game.

Guerrilla mode has no online matchmaking so it flopped.

Vs. mode is mostly empty, the vs. mode was TERRIBLE, so not surprised.

I got this a few months ago for $20 at best buy, beat the campaign, and traded it in the next day.

The meh multiplayer is the reason I passed. I used to play GRAW1 almost every day when it first came out.
But for $15 new you can't go too wrong. It's only been cheaper thru Gamefly used lately.

Picked up the game today. It was the normal version.

But when I looked inside it had a flier with the Walmart tie-in DLC code with the Walmart logo and everything. If you got the normal version, please check the inside for the codes.

Not a bad deal in itself but I am going to pass. I don't think I can trust the Site to Store. I mean is it bad when the man in front of you had a 55" TV shipped Site to Store and they end up losing it only to bring a smaller TV out with a huge hole kicked in the side. Plus did I mention he had to wait 30 minutes BEFORE somebody helped him... I think I am definitely going to pass.

cool! got in on the deal. won't be available until may 2 though which is a bummer but it'll probably go into my pile of unopened games. really working hard to get the pile done before the next Xbox!

[quote name='H3m1 R4m']Not a bad deal in itself but I am going to pass. I don't think I can trust the Site to Store. I mean is it bad when the man in front of you had a 55" TV shipped Site to Store and they end up losing it only to bring a smaller TV out with a huge hole kicked in the side. Plus did I mention he had to wait 30 minutes BEFORE somebody helped him... I think I am definitely going to pass.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, pick-up service can be terrible at Walmart. I think one time I was stuck there in line a whole hour...

Seems like a good deal, but I'll wait for it to drop to a sub $5 price pre-owned at Gamestop. That's what I did with GRAW 1 & 2...

Regarding the Site to Store, I've done it twice at two different stores and didn't have any iissues. Had my items picked up and out the door in under 10 min on both occasions. I guess it depends on the store.

Just picked mine up yesterday....I did site to store and had no problems. The pickup location at my store is hidden in the back by the bathrooms and you wouldn't even know it was there.

Also, got a cover with no Walmart branding, but the codes WERE in the case. Best of both worlds.

[quote name='gpgorbosjr']Also, got a cover with no Walmart branding, but the codes WERE in the case. Best of both worlds.[/QUOTE]Awesome! That's what I'm hoping to get. :)

Everyone keeps saying their's wasn't the "Walmart Exclusive"....

it appears that none of them have this on the cover, but are you all checking the inserts to see if the codes are there?

[quote name='gpgorbosjr']Everyone keeps saying their's wasn't the "Walmart Exclusive"....

it appears that none of them have this on the cover, but are you all checking the inserts to see if the codes are there?[/QUOTE]

You're right;their is noway to tell on the outside,the code for content is on the inside.With my backlog I wouldn't have known that for awhile.

bread's done
Back