$2.50 Sony PS Vita Media Stand kit @ walmart

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
purchased a blue kit for in store pickup and came out to 2.73! Thanks OP for the info... All i'm really interested in is for the blue stand so i can watch netflix via the nightstand next to the bed.

are these in store too? I set a red and blue media stand kit for pickup for the hell of it in case its not.

I had bought a black one a while back mostly for the cleaning cloth but i lost it =P figure i could use another. The cloths were actually pretty good. Figure that + the strap is worth 2 bucks

[quote name='Kenshindono']are these in store too? I set a red and blue media stand kit for pickup for the hell of it in case its not. [/QUOTE]there in-store or you can pm at BB. There on clearance @ BB but BB price is $11-$13

Thank you for the heads up on this. Trying to give my self a reason to get the blue one. Not sure, especially since I got the red one from Best buy for $5 and haven't been using it.

:whistle2:k

Dam, was interested in getting one until I remembered it wouldn't work putting it on unless I took off my Persona 4 Golden Hori protector case >

going to purchase it the stand, thanks OP. would ship to store but since i work at walmart i know how hectic the lines get (also stupid schedule).

vita headphones/headset has 3.97 shipping at walmart.com just a FYI.

best buy has free shipping, so i am going to price match it on their website.

Just wanted to share my experience with Walmart here in NJ. Found the red and blue media stands and decided to get both, one to use and one to give to my brother who also has a Vita. Brought them to the counter to price match, since they're displayed at full price. Counterman said no and I asked if the manager could do it and I show them both the price on walmart.com through my cell.

Manager says they can't price match their own website, and that I'll have to buy it online and have it shipped to store, despite my having it right there in my hands.

Whaaa....?

[quote name='kantut']Just wanted to share my experience with Walmart here in NJ. Found the red and blue media stands and decided to get both, one to use and one to give to my brother who also has a Vita. Brought them to the counter to price match, since they're displayed at full price. Counterman said no and I asked if the manager could do it and I show them both the price on walmart.com through my cell.

Manager says they can't price match their own website, and that I'll have to buy it online and have it shipped to store, despite my having it right there in my hands.

Whaaa....?[/QUOTE]

As asinine as that policy seems, the manager is telling the truth. I've been to several wal-marts that all say the same thing about price-matching not only the website, but other wal-marts, lol.

Asinine is also an anagram for "I insane". What store can price match other stores but not their own website?!?

Well screw them then. I wasn't willing to waste the gasoline to go back home, order it onilne, have it shipped to store and drive back to walmart to pick it up again so I left the stands where I found them.

I have one of these, and it's okay. $2.50 is about right. It has, in my opinion a flaw in that you can't use the stand as a stand while the system is charging. The cord gets in the way.

It works great for airplane viewing, and places/trips where you don't need or want to charge.

[quote name='ShadowNYC']USB cable showing up as 10.75. Walmart set regional pricing on their products or has the price gone up?[/QUOTE]
The price in-store should reflect the clearance. I've seen then in 3 states

Got one at Sear's for 3$ a few months ago. Literally never even use the thing, especially since I always keep my Vita in the Persona 4 Hard Shell case

Make sure to check your local Walmart stores as well, as they may have better prices or more on clearance.  Yesterday, I was able to grab the official black Vita pouch ($12.89 online) for only $3 in store.  They also had the Nerf Vita grip on clearance for $5, and a ton of strategy guides for $2 each (Hitman: Absolution, Dead or Alive 5, Devil May Cry, Crysis 3, etc).

Also, my favorite find of the shopping trip:

(2 Copies of MLB 13 - The Show for Vita for $5 each) - Likely Extremely YYMV

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is there a price difference between Walmart stores?

Prices may vary from store to store because each store is required to manage its own inventory. Therefore, a manager may lower a price to clear out an overstock item, to reward customers with an in-store sale, or to compete with local merchants. It is not our policy to price match our own stores or our online service since we are not in competition with ourselves.

If you would like more information on pricing policy, you may contact your local store management.

From walmarts corporate site

bread's done
Back