- - - - -

Subway's Iron Man 3 Ticket Giveaway

#1 iNCREDiPiNOY   This guy is awesome! CAGiversary!   9025 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

iNCREDiPiNOY

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:40 PM

Buy a Kids Meal with a Tote Bag at Subway then enter the code online for a chance to win a free movie money ticket to see Iron Man 3 or other movie ($12 values).

You can also send snail mail without purchasing at Subway, by legibly writing your full name, home address and valid e-mail on a properly stamped 3-1/5" x 5" postal card then mailing it, post marked no later than 5/31/13 and received by 6/11/13. Limit up to 5 codes per day, no more than 47 codes per entrant.

SUBWAY® Restaurants Your Ticket To Fresh Promotion Code Request
P.O. Box 251328
West Bloomfield, MI 48325

http://www.subwaykid...Iron_Man_3:2013

#2 Blaster man  

Blaster man

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

FYI, there's frozen pizzas, 3 or 4 types that you can collect 4 codes from them and get tickets also. Includes red baron.

#3 iNCREDiPiNOY   This guy is awesome! CAGiversary!   9025 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

iNCREDiPiNOY

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:56 PM

yeah i know.

#4 dios   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1650 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2013 - 09:59 PM

How much money would you have to spend on red baron pizzas to get a movie ticket?

Looking for DLC codes for your games? Rare Pre-Order dlc content that isn't available anymore? Full game digital downloads? Come check out my thread for great deals before hitting up the PSN or XBL Marketplace!  Physical games and Swag for sale too!

https://www.cheapass...add-on-content/

#5 xycury   there is only one CAGiversary!   4503 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:38 PM

How much money would you have to spend on red baron pizzas to get a movie ticket?

it's about $12... but if you use coupons and pricematch sales, you can get it for <2 each, so under 8.

it's good when you also like that pizza.... get a ticket to a movie, good for opening day.

#6 Blaster man  

Blaster man

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:40 PM

it's about $12... but if you use coupons and pricematch sales, you can get it for <2 each, so under 8.

it's good when you also like that pizza.... get a ticket to a movie, good for opening day.

Yeah they're roughly $3 at my super target. Most of the Red Baron pizzas aren't bad.