Giving Away Starcraft 2 guest pass - one left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaster man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Recently got Heart of the Swarm, have 2 SC2 guest passes and 2 WoW guest passes. Any takers?
update:
All WoW passes gone, 1 SC2 pass gone. 1 SC2 pass left

update 2:
All gone! Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I have 1 WoW pass and 2 SC2 passes left. Any takers?
[quote name='kyuby']I want the wow one =)[/QUOTE]
Sent!
[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']ill take whAT ever :)[/QUOTE]
Which do you want to play? Please specify!
[quote name='seele']can I have any of those?[/QUOTE]
Lurker created an account just for this? They have no value on eBay.

[quote name='Blaster man']
Lurker created an account just for this? They have no value on eBay.[/QUOTE]
you take me wrong, but it's ok you don't want, thanks anyway

[quote name='seele']you take me wrong, but it's ok you don't want, thanks anyway[/QUOTE]
Well you could have simply explained yourself instead of just the denial...I really don't get it when you're asking for "any of those". It seems a bit odd. Most people know what game they would want a pass for.

I am currently overseas and will be for the next month or so, but when I get back I would love to try out Star Craft 2, I am not big on strategy games but have become increasing enjoying tower defence games and feel like branching out and trying SC2.

A trial would be perfect if it does not bother you I wont be able to use it for a month or so.

[quote name='emwearz']I am currently overseas and will be for the next month or so, but when I get back I would love to try out Star Craft 2, I am not big on strategy games but have become increasing enjoying tower defence games and feel like branching out and trying SC2.

A trial would be perfect if it does not bother you I wont be able to use it for a month or so.[/QUOTE]
Sent! Enjoy!

One left, who wants to try out Starcraft 2?

[quote name='Blaster man']Sent! Enjoy!

One left, who wants to try out Starcraft 2?[/QUOTE]

I'll like to try SC2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back