Anarchy Reigns for $13.19 on Amazon (360 only)

Nice. I think I'll give it a shot at this price, especially with all the DLC available and I like Platinum Games.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='get_loud']Nice. I think I'll give it a shit at this price, especially with all the DLC available and I like Plstinum Games.[/QUOTE]

I think u meant give it a "shot."

[quote name='get_loud']Nice. I think I'll give it a shit at this price, especially with all the DLC available and I like Plstinum Games.[/QUOTE]

What DLC? I checked the XBL Market and nothing is listed for this game...Is it planned or am I missing something?

[quote name='Saix_XIII']What DLC? I checked the XBL Market and nothing is listed for this game...Is it planned or am I missing something?[/QUOTE]

Bayonetta, another enemy rush / wave mode and a mode where you fight people on helicopters.

Ah...I see why...My default view of the market online is still India. Not sure how to change that without clearing my cookies.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']Hmmm....I want this...but do I "need" it....[/QUOTE]

That's exactly how I feel right about this.

Lol at my post. Fixed it up and surprised that wasn't blocked. Where was my autocorrect when I needed it?

Tempting, but I think I'll wait and see if it shows up on Playstation Plus.

[quote name='DanteWarrior']If you are looking for a filler game for FSSS

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0087Y3M5G/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1[/QUOTE]

thats awesome!

[quote name='thefurrypanda']Heard this was actually a decent adventure game[/QUOTE]

it is, although I really liked SHVSJTR better because of the story. for that, price you can't go wrong if you know what you are getting into!

[quote name='shipwreck']Ha, I actually found Anarchy Reigns while I was looking for filler for Sherlock.[/QUOTE]

worked out good for you sir!:applause:

[quote name='Darigon']can I cancel amazon prime? dont feel like paying for shipping lol[/QUOTE]

Thought prime was for free shipping?

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Thought prime was for free shipping?[/QUOTE]

it is, but for items sold from amazon or third party through amazon.

this is eligiable for FSSS which is free shipping for 25 bucks of stuff from amazon/third party.

prime is pricey yo:drool:

[quote name='Goomba Stomper']Thanks TC...just bought my third copy of this game.[/QUOTE]

uuuhhh, wut? why do you need 3 copies of it?

[quote name='MasaTFC']it is, but for items sold from amazon or third party through amazon.

this is eligiable for FSSS which is free shipping for 25 bucks of stuff from amazon/third party.

prime is pricey yo:drool:[/QUOTE]

Um...you'll get free shipping with Prime.

This is a great game. Multiplayer is a mess of fun. Not sure if people are still playing, but I definitely got my $30 out of it.

Isnt this game pretty much only fun as multiplayer? I couldn't tell what kinda game it was from the videos.

I do not have gold so will i still enjoy this if i buy it? Someone told me its kinda like virtual on from back in the day

[quote name='MasaTFC']uuuhhh, wut? why do you need 3 copies of it?[/QUOTE]

Well the first is my 360 import copy I got when the game first released in Japan. The second is the U.S. PS3 version and this third will be a keep in the wrapping and cherish forever kinda deal....

Basically I'm a huge fanboy for PG.

[quote name='MasaTFC']it is, but for items sold from amazon or third party through amazon.

prime is pricey yo:drool:[/QUOTE]

What? !?

Overall I just found the game "meh." The characters were cool and the gameplay of "roaming/fighting a bunch of weak guys" style reminded me of Dynasty Warriors. The campaign was pretty short though, maybe like 6 hours long the first play through.

Can't say I would recommend it for everyone. I think it would have been way more fun had I played it online.

I love good beat em ups which is why I hated AR.

Focus is on MP. Campaign is largely mediocre. Combat mechanics are tuned to be "balanced" for MP and are thus unsatisfying against mook hordes.

MP is more of a chaotic mash fest. Somewhere akin to Brawl with infinite combos, one hit kills, and loads of kill stealing. Awful net code and dead player base too.

[quote name='tylerh1701']Um...you'll get free shipping with Prime.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='shadowkast']What? !?[/QUOTE]

lol, glad im not the only one confused

[quote name='MPoWeRM3']yea, kinda weird there's a price difference on non discounted dlc. psn also has an exta dlc to get 2 characters right from the start instead of completing the campaign to unlock them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm thinking the "Bayonetta Pack" on 360 might also include those other 2 characters as well, since they're $2 on PSN and it would make sense to charge $3 for all 3. Still, I'm sure most people buying this would only want the Bayonetta character (especially since the other 2 characters can be unlocked in game).

bread's done
Back