Radiant Historia (DS) $24.90 @ Play-Asia

Gumshoe

CAG Veteran
Not sure if this has been posted (new to posting), but Play-Asia is offering Radiant Historia for $24.90. No region protection.

If you're like me and have been looking for this game for a long while, this is seems to be the best price around.

Sorry, can't post links.

Never ordered from this site but it seems legitimate. People have had good experiences with it, yeah?

[quote name='Gumshoe']Not sure if this has been posted (new to posting), but Play-Asia is offering Radiant Historia for $24.90. No region protection.

If you're like me and have been looking for this game for a long while, this is seems to be the best price around.

Sorry, can't post links.

Never ordered from this site but it seems legitimate. People have had good experiences with it, yeah?[/QUOTE]

Another reprint, eh? I wonder if Amazon will be getting more (there's several resellers that somehow got copies, but not Amazon itself).

Last edited:
[quote name='domon']Does anyone know of a cart filler for free shipping? This interests me.[/QUOTE]

The $1.50 Beef Nissin noodles brings shipping down to .50 cents, for some odd reason. Nothing else does, I find.

am interested in the game but i got backlog of games what the odds of the price going down more? $20-$15 price am more interested paying

Not very likely, they usually run out of the printed batch before the price gets too low. 2 years ago it was $20 for several months on amazon, and then last November it was $15 for less than one day on Amazon but 90% of the rest of that year it was $30.

Bought.

I'm not concerned with price. $30 or less is a steal for this game new. I'm kind of doubting this is a reprint due to this not becoming available anywhere else, and is just some weird shipment they came across.

Through some noodles in there, paid less than $27 shipped. Thanks CAG.

Picked it up with Test Drive Unlimited 2, for $7 less than the same combo on Amazon. Had fun with TDU2 on PC, wouldn't mind chilling through another playthrough with trophies while listening to podcasts and videogame radio :)

[quote name='AionTelos']Jesus, US$ 44.90 already D:
[/QUOTE]

Ugh. Planned on picking it up when I got off work. Probably won't now.

Might just order Okamiden then. Good price on that.

Yeah, looks like the deal is dead. Had it sitting in my card for a day and finally went to check out... Back to full price!

Oh well. Snagged Okamiden. Smoking deal on that one, I figure.

[quote name='Mit']Bought.

I'm not concerned with price. $30 or less is a steal for this game new. I'm kind of doubting this is a reprint due to this not becoming available anywhere else, and is just some weird shipment they came across.

Through some noodles in there, paid less than $27 shipped. Thanks CAG.[/QUOTE]
it was reprinted a while ago now. this most certainly is a reprint. all the ones being sold anywhere are

[quote name='domon']Back up to $44.90. This sucks, I was going to order it later tonight.[/QUOTE]

i waited also but figure why risk a lower price an bought a copy on amazon for $33 2 day free shipping (prime) an were i live no taxes so figure worth paying little more as i trust amazon

Any idea if Okamiden was reprinted? Might get this since I waited too long on Radiant Historia.

Yoink

Edit:
Hmm... free shipping not working on adding noodles?

Edit Edit:
Nvm, the noodles weren't free

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the heads up on the restock. Picked one up with that soundtrack. Was considering getting the gamecube screwdriver bit, but ehh.

[quote name='Mossygirl']Mine came a week ago Saturday (11th). I also ordered on the 26th.[/QUOTE]

Uhg, not the best of news. Thanks though!

This was my first order from Play-Asia. It's been about three weeks since my order shipped. Should I be worried? Website says shipments usually take 5-14 days but could take several weeks. Anybody ever ordered before and it took several weeks?

[quote name='Fratty McDouche']This was my first order from Play-Asia. It's been about three weeks since my order shipped. Should I be worried? Website says shipments usually take 5-14 days but could take several weeks. Anybody ever ordered before and it took several weeks?[/QUOTE]

It could just be in customs. I had a package from HK stuck in customs for nearly 3 weeks one time, other times its 6 days from the same seller.

Do they send you an email saying it shipped, or do you have to log in to your account to see if it shipped?

For the guys waiting for their Play-Asia order. I ordered Dragon Quest IV on April 24th (shipped on the 25th), and it finally arrived today. Not the same game, but roughly the same timeframe as this deal.

What region are these carts though?

The DS is region free, but the 3DS is NOT. So stuff like a EUR DQ5 works fine on a US DS, but wont on a US 3DS. And since I only game on my 3DS, an ASIA/EUR/etc version of this game (english or not) does me no good. :/

Sent them an email and got this

Dear Sir Awesome,

Thank you for the address provided, your patience and cooperation as well.

We have checked your order details and the information matches up. And
since all information is correct, there should be no problem when it comes
to the delivery. We would just like to remind you that this order was
shipped via regular airmail. We can say that it may take longer time to
arrive which is about 1-3 weeks or it may exceed more than that time as
possible delays may happen unexpectedly – especially holiday season is
fast approaching - and that is out of our control. We are hoping for your
kind understanding.

In this case, we kindly ask you to wait for another week. We strongly
believe that it will arrive in the next few days. If not, you may notify us
again for us to send an inquiry at the post office regarding this issue. In
the meantime, we kindly ask for your patience. Thank you.

Also, several cases that we have handled before, delays might have caused
by your local customs. Since they have to inspect your package as soon as
it reaches your country. If you could also check with them as well as your
post office, that would be very much appreciated and you may ask for their
assistance.
Please also notify us once your parcel has been delivered to you for our
records.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,

Cristyl
Play-Asia.com

So hang tight!

[quote name='Kaijuboy']What region are these carts though?

The DS is region free, but the 3DS is NOT. So stuff like a EUR DQ5 works fine on a US DS, but wont on a US 3DS. And since I only game on my 3DS, an ASIA/EUR/etc version of this game (english or not) does me no good. :/

.[/QUOTE]

the 3ds can play ds games from any region but can only play 3ds games for your region

bread's done
Back