Sony Store Canada online Playstation clearance - 75% off games and accessories

I saw that on rfd. It's a shame I saw that only too late, I would have loved to get a bundle Ratchet & Clank with a controller for 15$.

Thanks for the heads up! I ordered Resistance for the Vita for $10.
If it's as good or better than CoD: Declassified I'll be happy.

[quote name='cbulas1']So if I get Burning Skies, will it work on my U.S. Vita?[/QUOTE]

The Vita is region-free, so yes.

[quote name='matsam']The Vita is region-free, so yes.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I thought so.

However, when I go to checkout with Burning Skies in my cart, I get an error message saying it is now out of stock.

Oh well- nothing for me, then. I'll continue to hope that this will become free on PS+!

[quote name='matsam']Yeah, everything seems out of stock now. It's too bad, I kinda wanted to try Resistance as well. Oh well![/QUOTE]

Any deals coming off of RFD, you gotta buy first, then think later. That's what they do.

[quote name='canuckcollector']Any deals coming off of RFD, you gotta buy first, then think later. That's what they do.[/QUOTE]

That's what's annoying there. So many hoarders wanting to get a few $ reselling their loot on kijiji and craiglist. :wall:

Got an email saying that my order was cancelled. The email had a phone number to inquire, so I called (I knew what the reason was, but I wanted to see if they'd do anything for me). Spent forever on the phone, getting bounced around to 4 different people, only to be told that they oversold and that was that. Big waste of time. I was looking forward to checking out Burning Skies. :(

[quote name='Aquablak']Got an email saying that my order was cancelled. The email had a phone number to inquire, so I called (I knew what the reason was, but I wanted to see if they'd do anything for me). Spent forever on the phone, getting bounced around to 4 different people, only to be told that they oversold and that was that. Big waste of time. I was looking forward to checking out Burning Skies. :([/QUOTE]

I enjoyed the game myself. If you don't care about the multiplayer, you can buy it cheap on CG or kijiji.

[quote name='matsam']Crimson Gem Saga for $10 is a STEAL. Thanks kn420994![/QUOTE]

Indeed. That's one of the pretty late PSP RPGs that was fairly underprinted. It's *easily* worth $50 for a new copy, possibly $100 to the right buyer.

i saw this stuff last night .. and what did i do .. i didn't go for any of it.. i was thinking on buying PSP Prinny .... welp that's out of stock

If you're having non-purchase regret maybe you could splurge on Class of Heroes 2, its print run is only going to be around 2500 copies. Dumbasses who don't know how to pre-order have already been pre-ordering them off eBay for $100. Link:
http://www.gaijinworks.com/

Mind you, the physical release will be inferior to the digital release. As there was a rights issue with the opening FMV, which got it nixed out of the game right now, but it'll probably be added/updated to the digital version whenever it's sorted. But the physical release comes with a download code for the digital version, so it's kinda a non-issue.

[quote name='ragnar14']If you're having non-purchase regret maybe you could splurge on Class of Heroes 2, its print run is only going to be around 2500 copies. Dumbasses who don't know how to pre-order have already been pre-ordering them off eBay for $100. Link:
http://www.gaijinworks.com/

Mind you, the physical release will be inferior to the digital release. As there was a rights issue with the opening FMV, which got it nixed out of the game right now, but it'll probably be added/updated to the digital version whenever it's sorted. But the physical release comes with a download code for the digital version, so it's kinda a non-issue.[/QUOTE]

If you don't mind, could you give that its own thread? I think there'd be a fair amount
of people interested that may not be reading this since the clearance is waaay over by now. Also, I ordered one, thanks for mentioning it.

[quote name='kn420994']Via RFD, there is a clearance section of Playstation, PSP and Vita games and accessories on Sonystyle.ca. Most items have been picked clean, but as of posting, the best deal seems to be a 4gb Vita memory card for $5. The discount is applied in the cart, by the way.[/QUOTE]

Can anyone tell me what RFD is? Thanks.

bread's done
Back