Best Buy - Dead or Alive Dimensions (3DS) $11.99

CrazyNakedMan

CAG Veteran
Was picking up Paper Mario for $20 when I spotted this. They had quite a few copies left, with the a yellow tag saying it was only $11.99. Not a bad price, pretty good game actually. I was satisfied when I got it new.

Of course if you hate DoA, this game won't change your mind.

I don't think I'll be able to resist, esp since I have to return some stuff anyways. does it come with club nintendo points?

Here's the SKU: 2674032
My local store did not have the game (the closest location was in Nevada...)

BB however does have the game used for $17.99 & GS has it used for $14.99 so the price difference from $11.99 is not that big.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great game, reminded me a lot of DoA 2 for some reason. The only downside is that in 3D mode, some of the HUD elements like the "win/lose" screen are at the wrong depth and seemingly "cut" into the characters.

I do wish they'd do another run of the SpotPass costumes though. I missed out on those.

The game was cool, just a bit getting used to the controls after years of playing this on consoles. I don't think Namco is sending out Costumes via spot pass anymore which would be my only complaint.

The store should still keep stock of it, so it should work in store.

Edit: Store should take inventory.

Unless it's the Best Buy near me. They have no idea what they're doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looked for the game while I was picking up Riptide but they said they were out of stock and werent getting anymore in. But I did find a nice surprise. I hate COD but I found a shirt for $2.99, a beanie for $4.99, a iPhone case for $4.99, and a ipad case for $3.99 (all with black ops 2 designs). Also had a halo 4 beanie for $2.99. Yay for game gear. :bouncy:

I think there's a bigger downside in that Tecmo is (at least for now) no longer supporting Spotpass matches and costumes for the game.

Still a good price.

[quote name='Rasen']I think there's a bigger downside in that Tecmo is (at least for now) no longer supporting Spotpass matches and costumes for the game.

Still a good price.[/QUOTE]

This is what I couldn't remember earlier, the matches were a great incentive, and the costumes really made you want to play more. I'm glad I got this game early on to enjoy it.

I would recommend both this and the 3DS version of Super Street Fighter IV. Both are excellent handheld fighters.

bread's done
Back