- - - - -

Resident Evil: Revelations Pre-Order - $37.99 - X360, PS3, Wii U - Newegg - FS

#31 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   35196 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:55 AM

I'm not whining but it seems like a pointless and random change, especially since they're being replaced with crosshairs

Granted it seems pointless, but people are acting like it completely ruins the game and are going as far to say that they won't buy the game anymore.

It'll be completely fine with cross hairs.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community.  

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

Spoken like a true pillar. The community sends its many thanks.

#32 NightCat   Backtoad_Overload CAGiversary!   3520 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:57 AM

Wow. Gamers are so whiny this gen.

If you fell in love with mc d's cheese burger then they made without cheese only would you yearn for it? What is worse is people crying about the cryers what makes you better? Sorry but man what have people been smoking i want some. :lol:

#33 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   35196 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:59 AM

If you fell in love with mc d's cheese burger then they made without cheese only would you yearn for it? What is worse is people crying about the cryers what makes you better? Sorry but man what have people been smoking i want some. :lol:

Good comparison, because the Resident Evil series has a long history of using laser sights.

Oh wait. No it doesn't.

#34 MaximusDM   What is a man!? CAGiversary!   170 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:00 AM

I'm not whining but it seems like a pointless and random change, especially since they're being replaced with crosshairs

Laser sight is DLC. $4.99

#35 Boss   Bowser the Great CAGiversary!   1734 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:07 AM

Good comparison, because the Resident Evil series has a long history of using laser sights.

Oh wait. No it doesn't.

Stop being reasonable!
STOP!

Noooooo i dont want to hear it.

PS: The laser site was most likely a aim assist for the 3DS lack of dual analogs for better aiming.

GameTZ -- Ebay

#36 destro4eva   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1068 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

destro4eva

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:17 AM

Submitted this to Amazon, I hope they PM this one. I want that ooze Rachel and I want it for sub $40.

#37 NightCat   Backtoad_Overload CAGiversary!   3520 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:52 AM

Oh wait. No it doesn't.

You crack me up compared to original release you are so .........

#38 NightCat   Backtoad_Overload CAGiversary!   3520 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2013 - 04:53 AM

Submitted this to Amazon, I hope they PM this one. I want that ooze Rachel and I want it for sub $40.

Same

#39 tempbast   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   46 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

tempbast

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:44 AM

Laser sight is DLC. $4.99

I'd buy it! Cross-hairs in RE6 looked so out of place. Aesthetics are a big part in a horror game. I'd rather have no cross-hairs and no laser-sight than use cross-hairs.

#40 FurryCurry   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1791 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:40 PM

I'd buy it! Cross-hairs in RE6 looked so out of place. Aesthetics are a big part in a horror game. I'd rather have no cross-hairs and no laser-sight than use cross-hairs.

Agreed. What makes laser sights work so well in the context of Resident Evil is that it 1) Cuts down on HUD clutter which in turn 2) immerses the player even more because the laser comes from the gun character's gun. Where the heck is the cross-hair coming from?

Buy everything! QUICK!

Posted Image

Forget the old lady! Shop! NOW!

#41 Count Van Ghoul   Past The Mission CAGiversary!   686 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

Count Van Ghoul

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

I agree, but seeing as how RE hasn't been horror in almost a decade I'm fine with crosshairs.

I have a blog where I review (usually terrible) movies for your enjoyment.  Come check it out at http://aghoulversus.blogspot.com/

#42 breakingcustoms   Rule The Air CAGiversary!   2766 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

breakingcustoms

Posted 26 April 2013 - 10:36 PM

i wonder if amazon will price match this...

596772.png

#43 thedolphinsrule   It's Morphin Time!!! CAGiversary!   3129 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

thedolphinsrule

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:18 PM

So I was able to place an order over the phone via BB customer service and get the Pricematch ($37.99) today.

334204.png
12.png

#44 diazt350   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   552 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:27 PM

There's going to be a demo released for this soon. Capcom gave no release date of it though. It's going to be for the Wii U not sure about the consoles yet. Just heads up for anyone on the fence on this.
Posted Image
NNID:deathkwondo35
:3ds:-2964-8582-4635

#45 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   35196 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:20 AM

I agree, but seeing as how RE hasn't been horror in almost a decade I'm fine with crosshairs.

Yes it has. Your definition of horror is just wrong.

#46 TheScareCrowBB   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   51 Posts   Joined 2.5 Years Ago  

TheScareCrowBB

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:59 AM

Thinking pre-ordering this, but worried it will be released as a gold edition in the future.

#47 bonesawisready   YES! YES! YES! CAGiversary!   629 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

bonesawisready

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:34 AM

Thinking pre-ordering this, but worried it will be released as a gold edition in the future.

Its already shipping with bonus content not in the 3DS version, so I doubt they make another run of new content. RE6 may get a gold edition tho

#48 NightCat   Backtoad_Overload CAGiversary!   3520 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 30 April 2013 - 05:48 AM

Yes it has. Your definition of horror is just wrong.

Then you must get scared when someone farts then. Sad... :drool:

#49 breakingcustoms   Rule The Air CAGiversary!   2766 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

breakingcustoms

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:42 AM

crap, missed it...back to 49.99

596772.png