Esurance.com is giving away 500 pairs of tix each day for Star Trek: Into Darkness!

Esurance.com is giving away 500 pairs of tickets every day until May 19th for the movie Star Trek: Into Darkness. According to their site the tickets are good far a regular or 3-D showing of the movie.

To enter:

Go to www.esurance.com and click on the picture to the right of the Star Trek: Into Darkness contest.

Once you've done that it will take you to their Facebook page. Be sure to "Like' the page and then it will ask for your name, zip code and email address. After that hit the "Boldly Go" button to see if you're a instant winner!

Good luck to my fellow CAGers!

tried and no wn

also thread should mention that this is a fabebook thing.

clicking the banner on the website takes you to their webpage wher you have to "like" them in order to try to get a ticket

Glad to see all these winners so far. I myself haven't won yet but I didn't want anyone to miss on this opportunity.

Also I'm not sure when it's officially a new day to re-enter again, but good luck to everyone still trying to win!

just won today. My theatre in town doesn't use fandango and doesn't take any type of credit card though...will have to drive out of town on a date night and use it. oh well, excited to see this shiz!

Hell yeah, won on my first try. Thank you OP. It seems like the coupon gives you $25 in credit, so if you go over you have to pay the rest.

I've tried at least 5 days in a row, now, and had no wins. It's not as easy as you might think, but you're right: the odds are pretty good.

i won a pair also. but my computer has no printer connected lol. so i clicked redeem now and can't since the movie isn't out yet haha. so i took down the code and did a print screen just incase i can't redeem later.

Edit: for those that won and printed it out. what exactly where you printing? the code or the actual tickets themselves? just wondering

[quote name='st4nd4u']i won a pair also. but my computer has no printer connected lol. so i clicked redeem now and can't since the movie isn't out yet haha. so i took down the code and did a print screen just incase i can't redeem later.

Edit: for those that won and printed it out. what exactly where you printing? the code or the actual tickets themselves? just wondering[/QUOTE]

just a paper with the codes on them... dont think you can print out tickets until they put up listings... Probally go see it on the may 21

[quote name='slidecage']just a paper with the codes on them... dont think you can print out tickets until they put up listings... Probally go see it on the may 21[/QUOTE]
yea i tried reloading the page and it saves your code also.

i think you gotta wait till the day the movie is out to redeem them.... i lost... 2 days now.... hopefully i win at least once for me and my gf...

congrats to everyone who won!

bread's done
Back