Out today $13.XX Superman Unbound(Brainiac Graphic Novel) BLU/DVD/UV @ Amazon

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Dcu---S...roduct&id=2677164&ref=39&CJPID=3594900&loc=01

68443_medium.jpg

[quote name='therealdeal19']This is going to be $13.99 at Tarjay.[/QUOTE]

Out of curiosity, were did you see that this would be $13.99 at Target. I will definitely buy it at that price.

[quote name='nightmare452']Out of curiosity, were did you see that this would be $13.99 at Target. I will definitely buy it at that price.[/QUOTE]

It's in the Target ad for 5/5 - 5/11, courtesy of the Bluray.com forums.

I'm also positive that Amazon will match the $13.99 price as they do for most Target ads.

Huh, this actually looks like a cool animated Superman flick. Depending on BBY's price after U&S coupon, I might just pick it up.

Based off the cover art I thought this movie was gonna be so much better than what it was I'll save my money this round save it for summer movies

[quote name='Enuf']Gotta get the BB exclusive[/QUOTE]

better get there early as they always sell out of the BB exclusive at my store within two hours with these animated DC movies.

[quote name='seether254']better get there early as they always sell out of the BB exclusive at my store within two hours with these animated DC movies.[/QUOTE]Lotta BB's near me never had an issue even up till the sat after release. But I will get it on release b/c I wanna see this.

I ordered the Best Buy exclusive version with the action figure for my husband. He loves action figures and Superman movies!

Watched this last night and its a great movie! But like all the other DC movies this will probably be on netflix in a few months.

[quote name='ssjmichael']It'll most likely be cheapest at BB with U&S[/QUOTE]

Best Buy's ad is posted at blu-ray.com and the prices are as follows:

Regular: $9.99 with U&S, $14.99 without
Exclusive w/ Figurine: $14.99 with coupon, $19.99 without

^At those prices, I'll see if any with the figurine are available when I go next Wednesday and pick one up if so. Otherwise, I can just pick up the standard combo BR+DVD+DC combo pack for $9.99, no biggie.

[quote name='therealdeal19']It's in the Target ad for 5/5 - 5/11, courtesy of the Bluray.com forums.

I'm also positive that Amazon will match the $13.99 price as they do for most Target ads.[/QUOTE]

Do you know when they usually get around to price matching somewhere like Target? Do they wait until Sunday when the ad comes out or do they do it in advance when they get word of it? Thinking about ordering it with some gift card credit I have, but might wait until it's matched.

I'm a bit unnerved that White Collar's Matthew Bomer is Superman, as hearing that voice is just soo different. The funny thing is, his replacement on Chuck was Superman!

Don't trust tthe BB stock locator for the exclusive one store was out at least I thouught so b/c the new release area was empty. So I went to another store that had it unavailable & they had 5-6.

bread's done
Back