PSN Flash Sale: Tomb Raider (2013) Bundle $29.99 until Monday! Now Dead!

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/cid=UP0082-NPUB31211_00-TRDIGITALEDITION

Tomb Raider Flash Sale for $29.99 until Monday, April 29th at Noon (probably PST):
The Tomb Raider Digital Edition bundle includes: -

- The full Tomb Raider game.
- 3-pack bundle of the weapons Agent 47 uses in Hitman: Absolution™.
- Shanty Town multiplayer map, which is a ramshackle area that features steep climbs, multiple ziplines for quick escapes, and deadly traps to set for your enemies.
- Tomb Raider Outfit Pack (A 3-pack bundle of outfits for Lara — the Hunter, Aviatrix and Guerilla outfits.)
- Quantum Conundrum Full Game

Last edited by a moderator:
Wowsers, thats a sweet deal!

I traded it in recently, but it was a phenomenal single player adventure, pity they wasted time and resources with a "me too" online multiplayer mode

Great game, great price. Seems like I hit the timing right getting $54 back for it from Amazon with the extra $20 bonus.

Pretty sweet deal. I'm really tempted to get this, but the fact that no PSN digital games will transfer over to the next gen stops me. I made myself a promise to stop buying digital games for PS3 and 360 (for the most part, Battleblock Theater on XBLA was too good to pass, and I still buy Vita games ala Guacamelee).

Definitely recommend the game if anyone is on the fence. I also own the game on 360 already, so that makes it easier. But this would be the type of game I could easily own twice, since it was so much fun to play.

This game has been on sale so much already, the collector in me wants to wait for a physical version to get to this and I don't think I'll be waiting all that much longer. Very good deal though this early.

would be instant buy if I didn't have Quantum Conundrum from PS+. Also, I'm wanting to save my credit for next weeks sales (come on Sly Collection 60% off). Great deal, but I'm holding out for $20. Hope to see more of these flash sales though:bouncy:

[quote name='Link2999']Jumping on this. Good chance to use my Vita Referral credit.[/QUOTE]

I forgot about that. How/where do I check to see if I got it? I think I may have been a tad bit late, though.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']would be instant buy if I didn't have Quantum Conundrum from PS+.[/QUOTE]

Exactly what I was thinking.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']would be instant buy if I didn't have Quantum Conundrum from PS+. Also, I'm wanting to save my credit for next weeks sales (come on Sly Collection 60% off). Great deal, but I'm holding out for $20. Hope to see more of these flash sales though:bouncy:[/QUOTE]
If you want to outright own Quantum Conundrum, this would be a way to do it.

That's a pretty sweet deal! I already have the disc version, maybe trade it in? Ah, I can't, it's Target's exclusive steelbook version, Amazon will not take it. I might take it to Best Buy.

Get this game if you don't mind digital but with all the sales and popularity and if you are going to wait, just wait for a GOTY version, it will probably be soon, like Arkham City did. That game went to GOTY like a couple months after being such a cash cow and saturated the market after everyone played it. Bad news is that the GOTY on the PS3 will not have the regular version saves work on it like every other GOTY game on the PS3.

[quote name='Duke']This game has been on sale so much already, the collector in me wants to wait for a physical version to get to this and I don't think I'll be waiting all that much longer. Very good deal though this early.[/QUOTE]

We shouldn't have to wait too much longer. It's down to 39.99 on Amazon, so I expect it to hit 29.99 here in the coming weeks, at which point, I'll bite. Can't wait any longer to play this.

Pretty decent price, but I think paying $30 for anything digital when a retail copy is available isn't a very smart move. The addition of QC makes it quite a bit more valuable, but most PS+ users already have that game...

Ugh, and I just got 20$ credit in a trade too. Time to decide whether to finally get this, or wait and see what goes on for next weeks sale

[quote name='SamuraiINC']I would bite on this, but if i recall doesn't this version have always online DRM? Correct me if I'm wrong.[/QUOTE]

You're wrong. People thought it did when it first released (because it said it did on the Sony Store) but that was incorrect info that they've since removed. There is no DRM. It's just like any other normal game.

[quote name='TimesTicking']I would be super happy if Amazon or other retailers were to price-match this so I can get the physical copy XD[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same.

Great deal, would buy but I already have the game on PC(thanks to Never Settle Bundle Reloaded) and already have Quantum Conundrum via PS+ as well; Jesus, just checked and I have Quantum Conundrum on PC as well...

[quote name='Scholarly_Sam']Great deal, would buy but I already have the game on PC(thanks to Never Settle Bundle Reloaded) and already have Quantum Conundrum via PS+ as well; Jesus, just checked and I have Quantum Conundrum on PC as well...[/QUOTE]

PC is cheaper right now, and great for people with hair fetish.

Great deal, I want to support it so we get more sales like this in the future, but at the same time I have way too much to play right now and I can wait for it to hit $20 or less.

It's way too easy to increase the size of your PS3's HDD to not get something due to space. You can get a 500GB HDD from Amazon for like 50 bucks, take a few hours to back up your hard drive, install the new one and then restore your system. It'll take about half a day to finish but it'll save so much time and energy in the long run.

[quote name='thatguyroman']It's way too easy to increase the size of your PS3's HDD to not get something due to space. You can get a 500GB HDD from Amazon for like 50 bucks, take a few hours to back up your hard drive, install the new one and then restore your system. It'll take about half a day to finish but it'll save so much time and energy in the long run.[/QUOTE]

yup, upgrading to a 1TB help so much. It males things easier if you have playstation plus cloud save.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='lupe guillotine']yup, upgrading to a 1GB help so much. It males things easier if you have playstation plus cloud save.[/QUOTE]

a whole gigabyte? :p

If you're talking about the cloud storage, that is plenty of room.

I have a 1tb installed on my ps3 and when i backed up all of my games save data they hardly took any room up at all. The save files are all really tiny so it's plenty of cloud storage. I doubt I ever use all of my cloud storage because I would end up filling my 1tb hard drive before I did.

[quote name='guardian_owl']I would probably bite if there was a PS+ discount on top of that.[/QUOTE]

Same. I have a 250g HD thats full. Every time I buy something new, which is pretty regularly, I have to delete something off of it. Trying to restirct my downloads now to amazing deals, or things I really want badly. I've been interested in this game, but since everyone agrees the multiplayer sucks, its an easy rental to blow through the single player.

I am not in love with digital downloads but since I had the 10 dollar credit from The Show 13 I bit for 20 bucks. An hour in and I am not disappointed at all.

meh. i like to be able to sell my games. Not low enough for me to impulse buy and not care about not being able to sell.

[quote name='Gkage']meh. i like to be able to sell my games. Not low enough for me to impulse buy and not care about not being able to sell.[/QUOTE]

For 20 bucks I'm not looking to sell the game. I doubt I buy more than a half dozen games a year anyway most BF deals and stuff like this.

[quote name='lupe guillotine']yup, upgrading to a 1GB help so much. It males things easier if you have playstation plus cloud save.[/QUOTE]

You might be able to fit one or two PSP games n 1gb,not much else though.

bread's done
Back