* * * * * 37 votes

Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

#9811 Johnnybeachboy   Need a CHEAP PS VITA CAGiversary!   1504 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Johnnybeachboy

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:29 PM

http://www.amazon.co...merchant&sr=1-8

Xbox 4 GB $128 GOOD

TRADE LIST LINK BELOW: SELLING BRAND NEW PS4 and (DAY ONE EDITION) XBOX ONE

I am also selling off a portion of my trade list, please send me offers if interested. ENJOY. Help me clear some space!

#9812 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36563 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 22 August 2013 - 08:48 PM

Read that as Xbox 4 $128 at first glance and somehow combined Xbox One and PS4 in my head.

3ds120.gif Pocket Card Jockey  :pc: Final Fantasy 14  :wiiu: TBD  :vita: TBD

:xb1: TBD  :ps4: Nier Automata  :360: TBD  :ps3: TBD

Finished Games 2017: 3 - Recently Completed: :ps4: Disc Jam

EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#9813 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1922 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:08 PM

Read that as Xbox 4 $128 at first glance and somehow combined Xbox One and PS4 in my head.

Maybe when they first came out buying it for $128 would be a good deal.  Those 4gb consoles are worthless unless you have a hard drive already and are just trying to replace an old one.  I see them on craigslist for $100 and less all the time.  Just a though.  Also if you havent seen the TIV on amazon for Wanted PS3 its $9.XX I picked it up to trade into amazon.  For some reason the Xbox version is only $.77.  Hopefully they take them.

#9814 PublikDefender  

PublikDefender

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:24 PM

Can someone tell me what a "DINGER" description would look like for a collector's edition video game specifically?

If a like new collector's edition description reads:

"Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged."

Is this a dinger and how do you gauge that? I would rather buy a package that is damaged than one that had a previous owner.

#9815 weeman43302   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   452 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

weeman43302

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:28 PM

Since I am getting into this money-sink, are we going to see any Disney Infinity figures/starter packs on AWD? If I remember correctly, there have been some Skylanders ones, but I never paid too much attention to them because I didn't care for the game. 

:pc: Titanfall, Minecraft

:360: Deadpool, State of Decay: Breakdown

:3ds: Pokemon X, Adventure Time Explore the Dungeon Because I DON'T KNOW!

#9816 Zentsuken   CAG Grandmaster CAGiversary!   1238 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:34 PM

Can someone tell me what a "DINGER" description would look like for a collector's edition video game specifically?

"Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged."

Is this a dinger and how do you gauge that? I would rather buy a package that is damaged than one that had a previous owner.

It all boils down to interpretation, even with a description like that, it doesn't mean it actually had a previous owner but I personally avoid those kind of descriptions if I can find a better one available.

Usually a good possible "dinger" would be something that has a description describing the damage, such as "small cut/bend on top, medium cut on bottom" etc, you get the idea. At least that's how I evaluate what I am going to buy, and even then you don't guarantee yourself a possible dinger,

AWD's grading is all over the place at times. I've gotten (A) items that have been MUCH better than (LN) ones.

Example of what I'd consider a possible dinger.

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Small cut/scatch on set case. Small wrinkle / bend on set case.

#9817 YBX87   CAGiversary! Banned   14405 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:38 PM

you look for the description of "small/medium/large cut,

#9818 PublikDefender  

PublikDefender

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:39 PM

It all boils down to interpretation, even with a description like that, it doesn't mean it actually had a previous owner but I personally avoid those kind of descriptions if I can find a better one available.

Usually a good possible "dinger" would be something that has a description describing the damage, such as "small cut/bend on top, medium cut on bottom" etc, you get the idea. At least that's how I evaluate what I am going to buy, and even then you don't guarantee yourself a possible dinger,

AWD's grading is all over the place at times. I've gotten (A) items that have been MUCH better than (LN) ones.

That clears things up, thanks.

#9819 YBX87   CAGiversary! Banned   14405 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:39 PM

specially if the game is been out for more than a year, i only gamble on those  games that came out within the first month of the game relase.

#9820 Play3rtwo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   418 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2013 - 09:57 PM

I'm just hoping nothing bad happened. I made sure everything worked before I shipped it, and I saw no flaws anywhere. I guess I'll just keep it for now. I would trade it into Gamestop, but I'm a doofus and used my 50% extra TIV a few days ago as I assumed Amazon would accept the 360.

same thing happened with my 3ds xl i traded in a while back, like new (had literally everything in great shape, i even took pictures) got the same email, bitched to customer service because it was during the extra $25 credit promo, got it back in, it was flawless, shipped it right back (they honored the original value) and they quickly accepted it as like new. they just try to decline obscene deals like where it's a guaranteed profit for you and no way amazon could make money reselling it.

I'm LAUGHING at these deals

165861.png

#9821 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8226 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:36 PM

Anyone else send in their cheap systems and get denied?

#9822 Johnnybeachboy   Need a CHEAP PS VITA CAGiversary!   1504 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Johnnybeachboy

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:41 PM

Ill buy any denied systems....

TRADE LIST LINK BELOW: SELLING BRAND NEW PS4 and (DAY ONE EDITION) XBOX ONE

I am also selling off a portion of my trade list, please send me offers if interested. ENJOY. Help me clear some space!

#9823 Mako1215   Mr.OneOfWonder CAGiversary!   7242 Posts   Joined 10.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:46 PM

:wall:

or they get them back and trade them into GS.

First, how can you claim prior non-existance to devalue a movement? I am sure the civil rights movement would love that. "Well, there was no movement to free the slaves before, so why is it relavent now?"

518793.png

#9824 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1922 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 22 August 2013 - 10:53 PM

Man you sound real repetitive dude.  No one is going to sell you there systems if they havent already

Anyways I was wondering how it works with trading things into Amazon?  Do I have to package it myself or do I just take the games to UPS with the order information?

#9825 Stellar Inertia   Completionist CAGiversary!   4291 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Stellar Inertia

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:00 PM

Alright since I can trade and get $150 you will happily pay more? 

Man you sound real repetitive dude.  No one is going to sell you there systems if they havent already

Anyways I was wondering how it works with trading things into Amazon?  Do I have to package it myself or do I just take the games to UPS with the order information?

I think you can do that but then you are going to have to pay a dumb price for a box. Its free if you just find your own box. I usually reuse the boxes I get from amazon. Throw the games in and the slip along with the air packets they send you. Just for added protection I reuse them. :D

512847.png

#9826 mask-air-raid   Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda Banned   5809 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

mask-air-raid

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:03 PM

There's a thread for Amazon trades. You print the label and packing slip and pack the item with the packing slip inside the mailer or box and attach the label to outer part of the package. You can put tape over the label since it's a UPS label. Then drop the package at any location that accepts it for free. Drop boxes work for medium and small packages, but you need an authorized UPS store to take large boxes around the size of the God of War Ascension CE.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask
GiftHulk invite code:RD172480
ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444
Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!
Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#9827 MykelxKnight   King CAGiversary!   1922 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

MykelxKnight

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:04 PM

I think you can do that but then you are going to have to pay a dumb price for a box. Its free if you just find your own box. I usually reuse the boxes I get from amazon. Throw the games in and the slip along with the air packets they send you. Just for added protection I reuse them. :D

I was afraid of that...  The only thing that sucks is I think I may have thrown away a lot of the older boxes I got shipments in :-(.  Only boxes I have left are from recent shipments that are were in huge boxes and lately amazon has been sending most of my shipments through USPS so they have been putting games in my mailbox...  Ill have to find something

#9828 Shadowsteal123   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   560 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Shadowsteal123

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:10 PM

Holy Fuck you guys.  I'm gone a day there's as many missed posts in this thread as when I was gone a week.

Anyway, came home to my Prestige stuff actually being where I asked them to leave it in my note which shocked me like you wouldn't believe.  The copies of NBA 2K13 (VG and LN) and Champions of Norrath (G) were all complete and perfect.  What's really weird with Champions of Norrath though is that one's drastically heavier than the other despite being identical in every way that I can see.

Because the new forums use rich text formatting so it automatically retains the formatting characteristics of where you copied it from unless you paste it somewhere like notepad first.

Just from an observational standpoint it seems to only consider Amazon's price if Amazon is selling the item new.  If they're not then it seems to consider the other sellers and is usually the lowest.

Yeah I pasted to notepad to remove my information before posting here, that makes sense.

#9829 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8226 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:46 PM

Don't know if posted:

:360: Xbox 360 Slim 250GB HDD - LN - $64.27

:360: TW PGA Tour 14 - LN - $31.28

:psp: Muramasa Rebirth - LN - $29.69

:wii: Monster Hunter 3 - LN - $34.16

:ps3: Resident Evil 5 Gold - LN - $14.22

#9830 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36563 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:47 PM

Don't know if posted:

Xbox 360 Slim 250GB HDD - LN - $64.27

Such a deceptive description.

Trade List

#9831 YBX87   CAGiversary! Banned   14405 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:52 PM

would you actually sell it to him for $150, which is the same amount you can get for trading into gs. that is the real question here

#9832 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8226 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 August 2013 - 11:54 PM

Such a deceptive description.

Idk why they'd mark it "Like New" and have it repackaged.  Wonder if it's not a legit Microsoft one

Also:  ur never on KZ beta o.O

#9833 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36563 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:09 AM

Idk why they'd mark it "Like New" and have it repackaged.  Wonder if it's not a legit Microsoft one

Also:  ur never on KZ beta o.O

Well I didn't know you were looking for me on it, can always send me a message or something.  Also I was gone all day yesterday and after having a tire blowout about 40 minutes from home at 11PM and not getting home until 3AM has kind of put the last two days out of commission (today I'm in zombie mode).

Trade List

#9834 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8226 Posts   Joined 4.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:13 AM

Well I didn't know you were looking for me on it, can always send me a message or something.  Also I was gone all day yesterday and after having a tire blowout about 40 minutes from home at 11PM and not getting home until 3AM has kind of put the last two days out of commission (today I'm in zombie mode).

I'm still a noob when it comes to PSN so I never knew how to tell when people are on or not or messaging and such -.-

#9835 Czakjames   In your dreams, show no mercy. CAGiversary!   1141 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Czakjames

Posted 23 August 2013 - 12:28 AM

Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon (LN) $14.84

http://www.amazon.co...162753&sr=1-146

Doh! Missed it by a mile. Been on my wish list for a long while now! Dang.

#9836 Stellar Inertia   Completionist CAGiversary!   4291 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Stellar Inertia

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:25 AM

I'm still a noob when it comes to PSN so I never knew how to tell when people are on or not or messaging and such -.-

Ill have to admit while I love sony, their friend and messaging interface is horrible. Even the XMB or whatever its called is so slow to load up. Sonys console with microsofts interface and menus would be a perfect system.

would you actually sell it to him for $150, which is the same amount you can get for trading into gs. that is the real question here

I actually have mine here for my brother. Havent shipped it. But regardless Im not selling it. Lol 

512847.png

#9837 Zalaki   Worker by night, Gamer by day CAGiversary!   2629 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:25 AM

Not sure if I lucked out or this is normal. But I got my sly cooper game today and was able to register it to my account and was able to get the vita version also. I just assumed once it was used before then it would always be disc only no vita.

Currenty Playing  :pc: #Nothing   :xb1: Nothing    :drool:   :ps4: Borderlands 2    :3ds: Nothing   :-  :vita: Nothing

Trade List: You are going to want to see this $#^$.

#9838 Stellar Inertia   Completionist CAGiversary!   4291 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Stellar Inertia

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:27 AM

Not sure if I lucked out or this is normal. But I got my sly cooper game today and was able to register it to my account and was able to get the vita version also. I just assumed once it was used before then it would always be disc only no vita.

You technically have to sign in and redeem it. Now that you used it it will no longer be valid on the disc. You lucked out congrats!

512847.png

#9839 jacknicklson  

jacknicklson

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:27 AM

The previous owner just never activated the disc benefits. Nice!

#9840 Zalaki   Worker by night, Gamer by day CAGiversary!   2629 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 August 2013 - 01:48 AM

You technically have to sign in and redeem it. Now that you used it it will no longer be valid on the disc. You lucked out congrats!

Awesome! Now I'm super glad I bit on this from AWD. First buy ever and now has me even more excited for some good deals haha

Currenty Playing  :pc: #Nothing   :xb1: Nothing    :drool:   :ps4: Borderlands 2    :3ds: Nothing   :-  :vita: Nothing

Trade List: You are going to want to see this $#^$.