Silver Linings Playbook

[quote name='LoveDragonDon']Where is the cheapest? Any stores offer any bonuses?[/QUOTE]

Best buy-19.99 w/u&s coupon
Target-22.99

Keep an eye on eBay, there have been a bunch of sellers blowing Best Buy's prices out of the water. I recently picked up Gangster Squad for $15, a lot better than the price Best Buy was offering.

[quote name='skiizim']Keep an eye on eBay, there have been a bunch of sellers blowing Best Buy's prices out of the water. I recently picked up Gangster Squad for $15, a lot better than the price Best Buy was offering.[/QUOTE]

New?

[quote name='WV Matsui']New?[/QUOTE]

From what I find, a lot of independent off-brand Redbox owners gain access to movies before their street date, and often need more DVD's than Blu-rays, so they sell them in the case, sometimes even with the Digital Copy still inside. I've bought countless and they all work perfectly.

[quote name='WV Matsui']New?[/QUOTE]

Yes, brand new.

Here is the listing I bought it from, I made an offer for $15.00 and the seller had it set to instantly accept.

anyone else tired of seeing these threads for specifit titles asking for the cheapest place to get it week after week? I mean how hard is it actually to go on the site for the store and look at the ad? Or failing that grab the sunday paper and look at the physical ads. just sayin'.

[quote name='seether254']anyone else tired of seeing these threads for specifit titles asking for the cheapest place to get it week after week? I mean how hard is it actually to go on the site for the store and look at the ad? Or failing that grab the sunday paper and look at the physical ads. just sayin'.[/QUOTE]

Personally, I'd just be happy if people learned how to use a question mark in their title to indicate that they're asking something rather than posting a hot deal so I don't waste my ten seconds clicking it. Happens in the "Other Deals & Requests" boards more often than over here.

$5 coupons are available through RedBox for this. Just enter a free code to rent it (DVDONME, BREAKROOM) put it back in the return slot and they'll send a link to your email address to print it out. You can rent the DVD and still get the coupon which is cheaper than renting the BD.

[quote name='Raven6009']$5 coupons are available through RedBox for this. Just enter a free code to rent it (DVDONME, BREAKROOM) put it back in the return slot and they'll send a link to your email address to print it out. You can rent the DVD and still get the coupon which is cheaper than renting the BD.[/QUOTE]

I may have to give this a shot.

I definitely recommended checking out eBay. I purchased a copy that was like new for $13.25. It didn't come with the DVD disc, however, everything else is complete. I never use the DVD copy so I don't mind the savings.

Per br.com

WM will be selling it starting Sunday for $19.99. If you can get your BB to PM it and use the U&S and the manufacturer coupon you can get it for $9.99. Again that is a YMMV situation. All depends on who you know at your local BB.

For those who got the coupon, do you have to download anything like from Coupons.com. I don't have a printer so I go to the local library to print stuff.

For anyone that just wants to see the movie and keep a digital copy, you do know the itunes or uv codes are only around $2-3 a code

[quote name='neoz']Per br.com

WM will be selling it starting Sunday for $19.99. If you can get your BB to PM it and use the U&S and the manufacturer coupon you can get it for $9.99. Again that is a YMMV situation. All depends on who you know at your local BB.[/QUOTE]

I take it that Best Buy considers a PM along with U&S a double-dip then? My gf got a code from Redbox and was going to try to combine the three with Target's price. I'll have to let her know about the WM sale coming up.

[quote name='Sanges99']I take it that Best Buy considers a PM along with U&S a double-dip then? My gf got a code from Redbox and was going to try to combine the three with Target's price. I'll have to let her know about the WM sale coming up.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is considered double dipping but if you can find a nice employee that isn't by the books you can pull it off.

[quote name='neoz']Yes it is considered double dipping but if you can find a nice employee that isn't by the books you can pull it off.[/QUOTE]
Where's the manufacturer coupon?
Edit:Nevermind I need to read

I'd like 9.99 but would be content paying 15 too

What's wrong with people curious about where is a good deal when they just don't know if any exists? There are a lot of stores out there, people can't possibly know all the deals all the time. :)

People help other people with finding deals, isn't that what this forum is for?

[quote name='LoveDragonDon']What's wrong with people curious about where is a good deal when they just don't know if any exists? There are a lot of stores out there, people can't possibly know all the deals all the time. :)

People help other people with finding deals, isn't that what this forum is for?[/QUOTE]

Nope. Its for people to consistently bitch about something in every thread...

Duh...

bread's done
Back