.hack//Games, N64s, Virtual Boy Games (Updated 8-20: Price Drop)

Sivarticus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
These are my game related auctions. Please see Items for sale for everything. I do have other items.

PRICE DROP 8-20!!!!

Virtual Boy Games

NES Games

Clear Grey N64

SNES Asciipad

Dot Hack Lot Disc Only 1st Set

N64 Lot 2

Skyrim 360 Code

Skylanders PS3 Starter

Tiger Woods 13 Limited Edition 360

I also have a game gear I need to clean up and put on here. Let me know if anyone is interested and ill put a hurry on it.

If you see something you are interested in, and would like to make me an offer through here, send me a PM. Thank you for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be adding more later today. Zelda: Oracle of Ages CIB, Phantom Hourglass, Wind Waker, and maybe F-Zero GX. I am a huge Gamecube fan, so I may hold onto it.

Good luck trying to sell the .hack lots on ebay!  Recently sold .hack//GU Vol 1 myself and you wont believe what prices they offer me! They ALL tried to lowball me! Tried to sell Vol 1 for 55, Got only a top offer for 40.. The demand just isnt out there for these games =\

I'm interested in your second lot. I'm starting out at $130 for them all.

Thanks for the advice vanacloud. I don't need the money right away, so ill stay the course. Otherwise, I do need them for my collection anyway. So win win for me :)

Also, added more cards to my tcg lot, another n64 lot, and more. Thank you for your offer tux I will consider it.

bread's done
Back