[Giveaway] Like a photo on FB for a chance to win free months of XBL Gold

lilmidget144

CAGiversary!
Hi everyone,

I'm entered in a Optometry Photo Contest on Facebook, and would really appreciate help from the CAG Community. 'Likes' are counted as votes until May 10th when this contest will end.

Close up photo of me putting a drop in my eye

As a thanks, I am raffling out 3 codes for 1-month XBOX Live Gold to CAG members. Just post below letting me know you've entered (Honor System), and I will choose randomly when the contest ends. If enough people enter, I may add in other prizes to raffle.

Thanks for your help!

Edit: Thanks for all the support everyone! A lot more people than I expected so I'll be raffling off 5 1-month XBL Gold codes now!! And who knows, I might throw in more codes if people keep jumping in.

Edit2: Contest Over. Thanks for all your help everyone! Congratulations to Gram, MiNuN, mikepeluso, MalakianXVII, Santurio! I've PM'd you all 1-month XBL codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chrow']interesting photo .. i wonder how did you take it .. liked & good luck[/QUOTE]

Was wondering the same. Gj and gl. Liked!

[quote name='Chrow']interesting photo .. i wonder how did you take it .. liked & good luck[/QUOTE]

It took almost 2 hours and about 50-60 shots to get the right angle and right lighting to get the pupil to look that way. There's actually my finger pulling the eyelid up that's cut off from the picture because having the eyedrop container so close kept making my friend blink.

Thanks for all the support everyone! A lot more people than I expected so I'll be raffling off 5 1-month XBL Gold codes now!! And who knows, I might throw in more codes if people keep jumping in.

I updated my first post to reflect this change. Thanks again everyone!

Contest Over. Thanks for all your help everyone!

Congratulations to Gram, MiNuN, mikepeluso, MalakianXVII, Santurio! I've PM'd you all 1-month XBL codes.

bread's done
Back