ReTweet to Win!!! A stock pile of gamer contests.

canvasch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
This is... sort of a work in progress...
Each Day I'll try to find as many ReTweet To Win contests for gaming stuff and I'll Post them on this twitter profile... www.twitter.com/CAGunite

If you're going to participate, you not only need to retweet the message, you have to follow who ever is giving it away...(so they can messae you!!) that's not always the person who was retweeted, look for the @ symbols in the tweet ..... anyways... I hope people like this... feel free to post any you find

alot of these contests don't last very long... so any more than a day or so old may already be over, check the tweet or tweeter for end date!

[twitter]CAGunite[/twitter]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='finsfan0210']Well cool thanks to this thread I won Plants VS Zombies GOTY (although I don't use steam or play PC games).[/QUOTE]

congrats :)

Followed. Going to see even more nonsense in my Twitter feed now, but if it's nonsense that I could win, I'm all over it. Thanks.

Good stuff; thanks. It's a bit difficult to tell whether or not UK-based contests are UK only, but that's on the contest holders, not you.

@BigandTasty true... i've won physical and digital stuff in the past that turned out to be uk only, but since they didn't mention that in the tweet they gave me the code / item... one item (a sony camera) i did have to pay half the shipping, since it was from a blogger who didn't want to be out too much $$$ ..... logitech sent me a keyboard/mouse and paid all the shipping.

Hi Michael! It looks like you won one of the codes for Zombie Tycoon 2!
NICE! I just won Zombie Tycoon 2 for PS3 ! :) retweet to win is soooo easy!

and... i'ma put a fellow CAG on blast... looks like bkjohns1 also won zombie tycoon 2 for psn!

[quote name='canvasch']NICE! I just won Zombie Tycoon 2 for PS3 ! :) retweet to win is soooo easy!

and... i'ma put a fellow CAG on blast... looks like bkjohns1 also won zombie tycoon 2 for psn![/QUOTE]

Sure did win thanks to this thread and the @CAGunite twitter account.

[quote name='bkjohns1']Sure did win thanks to this thread and the @CAGunite twitter account.[/QUOTE]

I won Sanctum for Steam via Unreal Engine. Told them I don't use Steam or play PC games so they gave me Zombie Tycoon 2:ps3::psp: and let me keep the steam code for Sanctum as well.

[quote name='Tanelorn']about that one : https://twitter.com/capsulecomputer/status/329567945330147328

you have to listen to the podcast to get the question and answer. anybody had the patience to do it ?
[/QUOTE]
it's a good podcast actually...
i listened and found the question... the question was What was the 2nd game released on the 360 by developer The Behemoth .... the answer is Castle Crashers... They also said to make sure you put a name in the email....

ohh and the subject is BattleBlock Theater Contest

Hey there bud. Dustin here. Thanks for listening. I do have to ask, could you send me a quick email. Say whatever you please and whatnot - it is not important. Right now good sir, you are the winner of the Battleblock Theater Contest. Would you kindly reply and I will get your code right over to you. :)

Well I am getting really lucky... Woke up this morning and discovered I Won the BattleBlock Theater contest! nice... I've been wanting that game since it came out, just been waiting on a good sale!

anyways new contests up!

ok... so... idk if karma is just on my side since i'm taking time to keep up with this twitter thing for my fellow CAG... but uhh... I have just won two more retweet to win.....

Prizes so far....
Zombie Tycoon 2 - PSN
BattleBlock Theater - 360
Strike Suit Infinity - Steam
CoD Black Ops 2 - Dragon Playercard - 360

4 prizes in 5 days.

not trying to brag... just trying to get more people to follow me :) it's really easy and obviously you can win shit for minimal effort.

what !?
Luck is on your side or.. i don't know. I participated in pretty much everything you posted and still nothing.
patience.

thanks again for all this work.

There's only one thing bugging me, this aspros guy who said he'd give away massive ms points
When he hit 12k followers, he hit it and still hasn't announced the winners, if the contest turns out to be fake I'll be sad and mad -_-. I really would like ms points, try to find more giveaways of those :D

[quote name='canvasch']ok... so... idk if karma is just on my side since i'm taking time to keep up with this twitter thing for my fellow CAG... but uhh... I have just won two more retweet to win.....

Prizes so far....
Zombie Tycoon 2 - PSN
BattleBlock Theater - 360
Strike Suit Infinity - Steam
CoD Black Ops 2 - Dragon Playercard - 360

4 prizes in 5 days.

not trying to brag... just trying to get more people to follow me :) it's really easy and obviously you can win shit for minimal effort.[/QUOTE]

Stuff I've won via twitter in the last few days.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Kawaii DLC:ps3: via @DevenleyInteractive
Zombie Tycoon 2:ps3::psp: via @UnrealEngine
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon for Steam via @HardcoreShooter
Sanctum for Steam @UnrealEngine
Plants Vs Zombies Game of the Year Edition for Steam via @IndieSquish
:360:MQ-27 Dragonfire Prop via @Ysamiii

I'm so jealous you won Battleblock Theater. I'm waiting on a sale for it as well.

nice haul finsfan!!!

if you're quick... the last two retweets end in less than an hour,
forza horizon 360
tomb raider & bioshock infinite PC

goodluck!

i've gone through the retweets and tried to delete all the ones that are over....
i think i have 135 retweets on there at the moment... and most of them should still be active .... but i'm sure there are alot of repeats lol... will try to clean up more as time goes on...

Yeah man, this is EXTREMLY helpful. Hopefull karma would come my way and help me win those laste 1200 msp I need or maybe even more! I have never won a twitter contest yet...but I shall not give up.

Just won 2 more contests yesterday.

Arma 3 Alpha Lite Code (won't use and am wanting to trade or sell)
:ps3:Black Ops 2 Dragon Player Card

well, I won 1600 MSP Friday. but still nothing. I got a single DM telling me "give me 10 minutes and I'll get your code". no answers to my DM ot tweet.

[quote name='Tanelorn']well, I won 1600 MSP Friday. but still nothing. I got a single DM telling me "give me 10 minutes and I'll get your code". no answers to my DM ot tweet.[/QUOTE]

What's the twitter username?

[quote name='finsfan0210']What's the twitter username?[/QUOTE]

@FarikoMtnz

edit: got an answer... "I'm sorry but I've been moving and have no internet I only tweet when I'm at school and have wifi ill bring the code tmmr"

:whistle2:?

edit2: now, he's called @TehMtnz

hope you get your 1600 msp Tanelorn!

more contests added.. removed more ended contests....

hoping more CAGs win some more good stuff, and maybe some epic stuff.

bread's done
Back