Gears of War one full game code giveaway in return for some help

imJustCHEAP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys, I have a college project that is a good chunk of my grade. I need views,likes, and comments on YouTube to get a good grade :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?nomobile=1&v=-FxVpIkAjfE

The good news is I'm doing a giveaway, using random.org, in return for views and likes ;)

I have to give away

1x Code for Horn for IOS (from IGN)
1x Toy Soldiers XBLA code
3x Gears of War Judgment Jungle Tai
1x GOWJ Baird
4x GOW1
2x GOWJ Classic Hammerburst
1x GOWJ Web weapon skin
1x GOWJ Paintball weapon skin
1x Halo 4 2week trial code

(Might have less to give away since I also posted this on another site but will for sure save my fellow cags a 2 week trial and GOW1 full game code :)

Whichever site has more posts for this giveaway will get first pick of the codes! (EDIT the other site deleted my post for spamming so it's all for y'all!)

I might have more but that's all I remember off the top of my head and it's late lol.

I hope I can hook some people up with some much needed codes! Thanks in advance to the whole board.

EDIT: Giveaway is now over thanks a million my fellow cags! I will now start to use random.org to pick the winners.

1x Code for Horn for IOS (from IGN)
1x Toy Soldiers XBLA code
3x Gears of War Judgment Jungle Tai
1x GOWJ Baird
3x GOW1
2x GOWJ Classic Hammerburst
1x GOWJ Web weapon skin
1x GOWJ Paintball weapon skin
1x Halo 4 2week trial code
So this giveaway doesn't take a week to hand out codes to everyone that won it is now first come, first serve. Codes will be handed out in the order of who PMd me first.

It's first come, first serve on the codes good luck winners.

1. 6 higuys
2. 18 Tanelorn
3. 19 seele
4. 4 hellmutt
5. 43 Gate Commander
6. 34 stinkytick (GOW1)
7. 30 thefurrypanda
8. 33 Lukam
9. 17 TedBundYzcoa
10. 51 tresyn
11. 44 claymddn
12. 46 Nyuundere
13. 35 crazycatz
14. 49 uhnsk
15. 42 barrysowders

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='imJustCHEAP']Hey guys, I have a college project that is a good chunk of my grade. I need views and likes for on YouTube to get a good grade :/[/QUOTE]

"You need views and likes on YouTube for this grade" said no teacher ever.
Cool story bro, needs more dragons and shizz.

So you studying antibiotics? I have recently been to Georgia (the country not the state), and they are actually testing something called Phage Therapy, and is funded by American institutions, very different to antibiotics in its way of combating bacterial infections. Not publicly available in the States, but keep an eye out for that field of study as major western governments are express great interest to it.

[quote name='Zizi']So you studying antibiotics? I have recently been to Georgia (the country not the state), and they are actually testing something called Phage Therapy, and is funded by American institutions, very different to antibiotics in its way of combating bacterial infections. Not publicly available in the States, but keep an eye out for that field of study as major western governments are express great interest to it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info that sounds interesting!

This video is worth 10 percent of my final grade in the class ouch
And yes my professor is grading this project based on the following:

6 points for scientific content
2 points for entertainment value
2 points for impact in terms of views/likes/comments on the video.

Keep it up guys I appreciate it!

[quote name='pooh07']Don't want to be entered, but I gave you a like for effort.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I updated the original post with additional prizes :)

[quote name='imJustCHEAP']Thanks! Our video is now stuck at 301+ views. What does that mean?[/QUOTE]

Once views are verified, the actual number will be updated.

I liked the video...not wanting to be entered in the contest just wanted to help you out. Ah memories of biology and chemistry. But it was very enjoyable not a fan of Penicillin it smells weird when you pee. lol

bread's done
Back