Gamefly- [DEAD] Resident Evil 6 $10, Assassin's Creed: Rev $10, Epic Mickey 2 Wii $13

tylerh1701

CAGiversary!
Feedback
190 (100%)
All these games have free shipping, and Gamefly games almost always come with original boxes, manuals, and other inserts (such as Online Passes). These games are used, however.

Good deals tend to go in and out of stock over the course of the day. If the game you want is out of stock (i.e., you can only "Keep" or "Rent" it but not "Buy" it) then keep checking every once in a while to see if it restocks.

NO NEW DEALS TODAY. MAY BE THE END OF DAILY DEALS FOR A WHILE.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shivan128']will psabr for :ps3: come with the crossbuy voucher on vita?[/QUOTE]

Not necessarily, in fact, I doubt it. Since these were previous rentals and PSABR Vita wasn't a code but actually a on-disc redemption, it's been more than likely used already.

So keep that in mind before pulling the trigger, the game will of course include the PSABR (PS3) Online Pass.

[quote name='shivan128']will psabr for :ps3: come with the crossbuy voucher on vita?[/QUOTE]

No, it's a disc benefit, so it will likely be redeemed.

$10 for A:CM is totally worth it, just for the full coop campaign IMO. They've been regularly patching it up as well, so it's got that going for it.

I played through it on the PC, but I went ahead and dropped $10 for this PS3 version so I can play through in coop with a buddy of mine.

If anyone wants to coop some A:CM on PSN together, feel free to add me, PSN ID is the same as my ID on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered CM. thanks Tyler, you should add FS to the title, I thought it was the same deal as yesterday. Thankfully I clicked into the thread.

I know I will probably be disappointed by PSABR but I had a $5 off coupon that was soon to expire so I picked it up anyways.

[quote name='Krakn3Dfx']$10 for A:CM is totally worth it, just for the full coop campaign IMO. They've been regularly patching it up as well, so it's got that going for it.

I played through it on the PC, but I went ahead and dropped $10 for this PS3 version so I can play through in coop with a buddy of mine.

If anyone wants to coop some A:CM on PSN together, feel free to add me, PSN ID is the same as my ID on here.[/QUOTE]

Is the co-op split-screen or is it strictly online?

@TooPoor Yes, those coupons are for subscribers only.

As for the title, I didn't include FS because there's no more room, but all the prices in the title are the prices people will pay for the games (except for tax) so hopefully people take a look at the thread.

I don't think you'll be disappointed in PSASBR for $13 LordVila.

[quote name='tylerh1701']@TooPoor Yes, those coupons are for subscribers only.

As for the title, I didn't include FS because there's no more room, but all the prices in the title are the prices people will pay for the games (except for tax) so hopefully people take a look at the thread.

I don't think you'll be disappointed in PSASBR for $13 LordVila.[/QUOTE]
Perhaps you can use the Free Shipping thread icon?

[quote name='tylerh1701']@TooPoor Yes, those coupons are for subscribers only.

I don't think you'll be disappointed in PSASBR for $13 LordVila.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info on the cross buy PSBAR guys. I'll wait for a new copy then around $10 in a year or so.

Looks like Lego LotR deal is dead but the other 3 are still active...so who knows how long those will be available.

I've added the new deals to the OP as well. As for the Free Shipping icon, for some reason it's only available in commenting, but isn't available as an icon in posting, as far as I can tell....

OP, I dunno if you want to do this, but you could change "Sonic Transform 3DS $15" to "Sonic Racing 3DS $15" and that would give three more characters to work with--you could add a space and "FS" to the end so people know that free shipping is available.

There aren't exactly a lot of Sonic racing games for :3ds:, so I think that would still get the message across.

If it was only Aliens on 360 :(, dang it. Thanks for the post, but I'm gonna wait and see if this drops to $10 for the box soon! All my friends who has it are playing it on 360.

Aliens trades in to Amazon for $18.30. Sounds like some easy credit provided it shows up within a week. Haven't had the best luck with Gamefly in the past. Worst case scenario I get stuck with a mediocre game based on a franchise I love.

[quote name='HCHecxz']If it was only Aliens on 360 :(, dang it. Thanks for the post, but I'm gonna wait and see if this drops to $10 for the box soon! All my friends who has it are playing it on 360.[/QUOTE]
It supports local co op, you can have them over for beer and games.

Some good deals, thanks OP.

Just a reminder that :3ds: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed has some Club Nintendo coinage as well cagbro's!

[quote name='HCHecxz']If it was only Aliens on 360 :(, dang it. Thanks for the post, but I'm gonna wait and see if this drops to $10 for the box soon! All my friends who has it are playing it on 360.[/QUOTE]

Same here! Would give the game a quick play through then flip it in trade at Best Buy.

[quote name='Strider2K99']I thought Gamefly used games included vouchers, online passes, etc., why wouldn't PSABR include the cross buy voucher?[/QUOTE]Because the cross-buy component is on the disc, not a voucher, so anyone who rented the disc could have chosen to download the Vita version and thereby prevented future players who use that disc from downloading it.

[quote name='Vigilante']Because the cross-buy component is on the disc, not a voucher, so anyone who rented the disc could have chosen to download the Vita version and thereby prevented future players who use that disc from downloading it.[/QUOTE]

Ah, gotcha.

Thanks OP - I almost pulled the trigger on A:CM at release, but due to the horrible reviews I set myself a $10 limit. All I need now is Star Trek to get this low and I'll be clearing my bucket list or games I won't admit paying for. :)

[quote name='MaximusDM']Is this the same for Ratchet & Clank Cross Buy? No voucher?
Any know about Sly Cooper off hand?[/QUOTE]

Yes it is the same for R&C*, Sly Cooper, and all future retail crossbuy games, unless they announce a change.

*The caveat here is that the Vita version of R&C: FFA is not currently available, so the on-disc voucher for the game is not redeemable yet, as far as I know. So you should be able to buy R&C: FFA used and redeem the on-disc voucher once the Vita version finally releases. It should also entitle you to Deadlocked HD, which they are giving away for free to all FFA owners as an apology to how long of a delay the Vita version of FFA has had. However, I can't guarantee any of this.

I predicted $10 in the previous thread. Wish it was the 360 version, I've already played it about halfway through but for this cheap I'll restart.

[quote name='TooPoor']God damn tax. Last time I ordered a $9.99 game it came out to $10.86, now it's $10.89.[/QUOTE]

That hilarious. Its $.03 you will manage. DOnt understand why people complain about tax on things under $15. Do you really buy THAT MANY things in a given week for $1 to bother you?

[quote name='tylerh1701']Yes it is the same for R&C*, Sly Cooper, and all future retail crossbuy games, unless they announce a change.

*The caveat here is that the Vita version of R&C: FFA is not currently available, so the on-disc voucher for the game is not redeemable yet, as far as I know. So you should be able to buy R&C: FFA used and redeem the on-disc voucher once the Vita version finally releases. It should also entitle you to Deadlocked HD, which they are giving away for free to all FFA owners as an apology to how long of a delay the Vita version of FFA has had. However, I can't guarantee any of this.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I went and jumped on it. I think its by far the best deal out of all of them. This is the right price for me on Battle Royale, however without the vita as a guarantee its not nearly as appealing.

I found the blog post firming up what you said:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...ontal-assault-for-ps-vita-coming-this-spring/

So by getting Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault, you are getting it for PS3, and when the vita version comes out and is redeemable, you will get Deadlocked HD (with full platinum game trophy set).
If only the vita version didn't share the PS3 trophy set. I might have been looking at 3 platinums. ;)

[quote name='TooPoor']God damn tax. Last time I ordered a $9.99 game it came out to $10.86, now it's $10.89.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit! Deal breaker for me.

bread's done
Back