Ninja Gaiden 3 Collector s Edition $19.99 @ Gamestop

Bah, got it for $30.00 a few weeks back or so. Mine was unfortunately one of the ones that came with a broken figure inside - which is apparently a frequent problem. I wanted to keep it sealed, but heard something kept rattling around when I picked it up.

I would suggest slightly shaking the box (if you are lucky to find one) and you should hear something - (I believe) a sword that was packaged badly that is broken off.

Man, I want to get this so bad for the stuff that comes with it, but I have a feeling if I drive to the closest store to me that has it, it will probably be gutted...

[quote name='Kablasia']Man, I want to get this so bad for the stuff that comes with it, but I have a feeling if I drive to the closest store to me that has it, it will probably be gutted...[/QUOTE]

Maybe you'll luck out. Mine was actually still sealed and sitting on the rack next to the desk to purchase - was above the used controllers.

[quote name='Coper3000']Bah, got it for $30.00 a few weeks back or so. Mine was unfortunately one of the ones that came with a broken figure inside - which is apparently a frequent problem. I wanted to keep it sealed, but heard something kept rattling around when I picked it up.

I would suggest slightly shaking the box (if you are lucky to find one) and you should hear something - (I believe) a sword that was packaged badly that is broken off.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. I had another store shake it to see if it was in good shape, but then I decided against driving across town to pick it up. Shame because it's a really nice package deal for the money.

[quote name='TaylorM06']I would only buy it for the figurine. And $20 doesn't seem worth it :/[/QUOTE]

Could try selling the stuff on eBay, I sold the soundtrack and artbook for $17 (about $13 after fees and shipping or something), and then traded in the game for $9.

Does anyone with the 360 version know the UPC? I would want to get rid of the game, but the UPC has to match the other normal retail copy.

Based on what I found the standard UPC for the 360 version is :

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Also for atleast PS3, DOA 5 Gamestop CE is now $40. Seems like a good value, since you get swimsuit costumes for every female fighter:drool::drool: :);)[/QUOTE]

This isn't in stock near me, wish it was, there is one close to 100 miles away in a military base though. O_O

There are a few NG III sets around me but I don't think that set is for me.

[quote name='strait edge follower']i brought this less than a month ago for 30$, does gamestop do price ajustments ?[/QUOTE]

As a rule nope. As a favor to a customer....they might. But they are not required to by company policy. Based on my experience with GameStop stores all over this state and New York...it is VERY YMMV.

Thanks for the heads up...got the last one on hold at my local GS. Said it was on display...hopefully its not in terrible condition.

Thanks op. Got the last one at my local Gamestop. Box was in good condition and all the items inside as well except for Ryu's sword which was broken but I just super glued it back on. At $20 plus tax I think its worth it.

[quote name='shurija']Damn, the fact that the sword might be broken is holding me off. Still at that price, it is very tempting.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry it was an easy fix.

this is tempting. i've also got my eye on the killzone 3 helghast editions at a few stores around here. waiting for those to drop to $20 before i bite. anyone know if those super vouchers still work?

[quote name='Anexanhume']You want the razor's edge version anyway.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I would prefer the more complete version of the game over the collector's version.

All CE's were packed without the online code. But MP is so awful its not worth the effort getting a replacement through Namco anyway.

[quote name='Donut2922']All CE's were packed without the online code. But MP is so awful its not worth the effort getting a replacement through Namco anyway.[/QUOTE]

u mean tecmo right?:lol:

if anyone is just looking for the Music cd & Art book only i have both for sale

Picked up the only copy of the CE for PS3 at my nearest GS. Was surprised, still sealed in the outer factory plastic wrap. Only one corner of it was torn a little bit. But I'll take still sealed over gutted/complete anyday.

I bought two NG3 CE's from GS on launch day... one to keep the other to sell for a profit.
:imwithst:

BUT... I sold the DOA5 Alpha demo codes for ~$50 EACH on sleezBay. So, yeah...:applause:

[quote name='Lordd_G']I bought two NG3 CE's from GS on launch day... one to keep the other to sell for a profit.
:imwithst:

BUT... I sold the DOA5 Alpha demo codes for ~$50 EACH on sleezBay. So, yeah...:applause:[/QUOTE]

Willing to sell one to me?

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Willing to sell one to me?[/QUOTE]

Sure... PM me an offer. Statue is not broken, never used/displayed. Includes sealed soundtrack CD and artbook.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I'm thinking about getting this. Which version is preferred in terms of better performance?[/QUOTE]

360 is original development platform... not sure if there is a major difference though.

I got the last one at my local gamestop and the figure appears to not be broken (though I haven't taken it out of the package and put it on the stand yet the swords appear to be ok) but the DoA5 demo code isn't valid and of course since its the ps3 version the online pass code seems to be missing so I guess I have to dig up a CS email address now ugh.

On the bright side the real reason I wanted this CE (soundtrack) sounds awesome I really dig the music.

would anyone be willing to pick one up for me? Ill pay $30 with shipping included. Id really like this but none of the locations near me have it in stock. :(

Grabbed one in NYC...only downside is lugging around with me for the next week until I return home. Please don't jack my CE, TSA.

Thanks, OP!

VM

[quote name='vmaestro']grabbed one in nyc...only downside is lugging around with me for the next week until i return home. Please don't jack my ce, tsa.

Thanks, op!

Vm[/quote]

he's got a sword!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone is interested in just the game, just go buy Razor's Edge. I got it when it was $30 and was happy with the figure.

$3.
Got one today, brought it home and found Ryu's sword was completely missing from the box. Called my local GS, they're shipping one from another store for me.

bread's done
Back