400 Microsoft Point ($5) Giveaway for using my InstaGC Referral!

i signed up buddy, under the name canvasch ... is there anything else i need to do? any tips on how to get $$$ on here?

[quote name='canvasch']i signed up buddy, under the name canvasch ... is there anything else i need to do? any tips on how to get $$$ on here?[/QUOTE]

usually for sites like this i go for the big offers, but since you can redeem for $1 amazon on InstaGC for 100pts as many times as you want, i just do a crapton of little offers and redeem every 100pts for the instant code.

Went to link and signed up as Silvercobra but that site is really weird. Every time I try to log in it just reloads the "sign up" page, clicking any button on the site just reloads page. It also didn't send me any confirmation email. Might PM me and let me know if you see my name.

[quote name='silvercobra']Went to link and signed up as Silvercobra but that site is really weird. Every time I try to log in it just reloads the "sign up" page, clicking any button on the site just reloads page. It also didn't send me any confirmation email. Might PM me and let me know if you see my name.[/QUOTE]

you show up on my referral list, but with a big exclamation point by your name saying i wont be credited until you confirm your email. maybe see if they can resend it or just sign up under a new email.

So i have 4 people in the pot for microsoft points. Keep em coming!

In other news, just found out about a change in my work schedule. So im gonna add another 24 hours to this contest.

New end time is Monday 11:59 PM eastern time

bump. keep em coming guys. and i didnt realize that i also recieve %10 of your earnings, so be active! I see some of you have already made a few bucks!

What happened. I know I referred you to InstaGC but your account is inactive and you haven't even been on since mid April. Did you create an new account?

work break bump

[quote name='finsfan0210']What happened. I know I referred you to InstaGC but your account is inactive and you haven't even been on since mid April. Did you create an new account?[/QUOTE]

honestly that account was banned lol, i guess because i got curious how the referral system worked and referred myself on my gf's email. next time i logged in after that i was banned.

i have 5 people in the pot now for the 400 msp, so keep em coming! so far ive only earned about 70 cents from this lol.

[quote name='SackManBoy']work break bump

honestly that account was banned lol, i guess because i got curious how the referral system worked and referred myself on my gf's email. next time i logged in after that i was banned.

i have 5 people in the pot now for the 400 msp, so keep em coming! so far ive only earned about 70 cents from this lol.[/QUOTE]

Its really none of my business but making multiple accounts is just gonna get you banned again. Plus if it was an honest mistake all you needed to do is send support a message telling them your account had been locked. The can track IP's so be careful.

[quote name='webkatt']hey i just signed up using your link, signed up as webkatt[/QUOTE]

thanks a ton! youve been added to the pot!

dont be afraid to earn guys! easily made $16 today and worked a full night shift!

[quote name='vantheman']Thanks for the chance, signed up as vantheman25[/QUOTE]

added to the pot, thanks!

tip on earning for you guys: watch the chatbar on the right side of the page. it updates everytime a member completes an offer, letting you know which ones they completed. click on those offers as they pop up for they are usually the easiest.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kcobra22']I had the same login problem as the other guy, but I tried a different name and now its working.
Signed up as kcobra[/QUOTE]

youre in!

bread's done
Back