The Arrival
Jackie Brown
The Bank Job
Killers
Cutthroat Island
The Last Exorcism
Delta Farce
My Bloody Valentine

There are more titles than the already long list (maybe the OP's are newer ones). I picked up Above the Law, Out for Justice and Point Break couple weeks ago. And yes I have cheesie taste.

[quote name='pacifickarma']"The Bank Job" was much better than I expected it to be.[/QUOTE]

Was that a Stathem movie? You're right, I liked it much more than I thought I would.

[quote name='jgiovanni']Random question, do these come with digital copies for VUDU?[/QUOTE]

The Bank Job and meet the Browns were the only ones with a sticker that said a digital copy was included.

Pick up The Batman Movie if you are a fan of comedies. It looks absolutely amazing on Blu-Ray. The colors just pop out at you.

Roadhouse for $5.00 SOLD!!!!

family_guy_roadhouse.gif

[quote name='4tygames']Pick up The Batman Movie if you are a fan of comedies. It looks absolutely amazing on Blu-Ray. The colors just pop out at you.[/QUOTE]
Considering it now after looking at reviews.

[quote name='Clown069']can't beat 5 bucks![/QUOTE]
ditto. My Bloody Valentine: original or remake?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ITDEFX']Saw that the other day. Is Old Country for Old Men the reissue or original release?[/QUOTE]
It appears to be the reissue.

[quote name='mike.m']Is that Delta Force the Chuck Norris one? That's one of my favorite movies as a kid[/QUOTE]

Yes it is The Delta Force with Chuck Norris, Delta Farce is also available.

Noticed my Wal-Mart was getting ready to set up a section for these on the back of the new release kiosk at the front of the store near the checkouts. Saw tags for everything listed here, but the Blu-rays themselves weren't out yet.

So, anyone looking for these, it might not be a bad idea to check back. I got the sense that my Wal-Mart was waiting for the Tuesday switchover to get these out. Always YMMV, but I suspect that these will eventually show up at more Wal-Marts than not.

[quote name='Mr. Brown']My Walmart sucks. No $5 blu-rays anywhere. I was really looking forward to getting Batman.[/QUOTE]
Did you check the $5 DVD bin? That's where all the $5 blu-rays were at my store. I had to dig a little to find them and i found a few that i ended up buying like Face Off, Jackie Brown and White Men Can't Jump.

The $7.xx bin was much better and all of them came with UV codes.

Picked up Batman: The Movie today for $5+tax. My WM had a big cardboard display (not a bin) near the Electronics section with many of these movies on it.

Better check Wally next time I'm there, didn't notice any bin the last time I was there, but I flew past the movies, so it could've easily been there somewhere. If they have Scary Movie 1 & 2 along with Rob Roy, they will be mine. I'd consider Point Break, Ronin, Above the Law, & Out for Justice as well if they're there.

I checked 3 different stores in the last week, no luck.

Even started checking $5 bins, found a few but I really wanted Jackie Brown and White Men Can't Jump.

Passed up Jackie Brown a few weeks ago when I was low on cash, should have just splurged.

bread's done
Back