Any recommendations on IPhone Case?

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']I'm joining the rest of the sheeple and getting an iPhone today. Anyone have a case they love?[/QUOTE]
Do you want a bulky or semi slim one?

[quote name='Relentless Sheep']Do you want a bulky or semi slim one?[/QUOTE]

Semi slim, I'll be keeping it in my pocket and I don't need to look like I have a hard on all the time.

GameStop has a decent selection of the PDP thin cases if you have credit to burn. I got the Eimolife bamboo case off of amazon for fairly cheap. And the Defender OtterBox isn't that bulky IRL and protects really well. The choice is yours

Speck's Candyshell series. They're about $10 on Amazon usually - hard plastic outside shell, rubber inside shell.

The otterbox defender isn't too bulky IMO and it also for me makes the phone more easy to hold. I believe the lifeproof cases are a standout among the rest and they are pretty slim and still provide good protection.

[quote name='Mr Unoriginal']Semi slim, I'll be keeping it in my pocket and I don't need to look like I have a hard on all the time.[/QUOTE]
Incipio has really good cases, they're sturdy and definitely reduce the bulkiness of other cases.

If you have the money to spend, I have used the Mophie battery cases on my old 4s and on my current 5. They do add a little heft (which I personally prefer), but the ability to double the battery life is important if you plan on being a heavy user...

I use a Seidio Convert case. Very durable, slightly less bulky than an Otterbox. I'm a klutz so I wanted something tough for my new phone. This was one of the only heavy duty cases that didn't have a plastic screen cover (which I don't like). It comes with a standard stick-on screen protector instead. There's also three layers to the case, and you can use the hard plastic, slim form first layer as a stand alone case.

bread's done
Back