5/4 - "May the 4th Be With You" 25% Off Sale for Used Star Wars Games (Gamestop)

Vigilante

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
I don't have any link to prove this, but I saw a pamphlet describing a one-day sale at Gamestop on 5/4 (tomorrow) for "May the 4th Be With You". Specifically, the sale will feature 25% off all used Star Wars titles.

If they only made a decent Star Wars game this gen lol

We need more Jedi knight and kotor

Force unleashed 1 was decent at best but what a terrible few years for Star Wars gamers

[quote name='sherlock2g']"May the 4th Be With You" :roll:[/QUOTE]I know, right? I remember seeing it over the past few years and I didn't think such a blatant pun would be so widely used. :lol:

[quote name='Vigilante']I know, right? I remember seeing it over the past few years and I didn't think such a blatant pun would be so widely used. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You can thank Disney for that!

Lego Star Wars 3 and Star Wars the Force Unleashed.

Got SWFU on PSP, been meaning to get the console version, never decided on which version. I want it on the 360 just to install to hard drive feature, but been gaming more on my PS3 lately.

Lego Star Wars 3 just because I enjoyed 1 and 2. Had Lego Star Wars 1 and 2 on Gamecube, anyone recommend Lego Star Wars: the Complete Saga or the old versions alright?

[quote name='dustdust']You can thank Disney for that![/QUOTE]

I am sure there will be a lot we can blame on Disney in terms of Star Wars going down the toilet (although Lucas had already started the flush). This bad pun had started well before Disney ever took over though.

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']Lego Star Wars 3 just because I enjoyed 1 and 2. Had Lego Star Wars 1 and 2 on Gamecube, anyone recommend Lego Star Wars: the Complete Saga or the old versions alright?[/QUOTE]

If you are asking for a suggestion for Lego Star Wars: Complete Saga, it sounds like you can ask yourself. It is essentially 1 and 2 on one disk. There supposedly was some slight additions but it was essentially a Lego Star Wars Collection at the time.

If you liked 1 and 2, you should like 3.

[quote name='TaylorM06']WE NEED A NEW KOTOR!

KOTOR 2...:drool:[/QUOTE]

I had hoped they would at least release a KOTOR HD Collection at some point but alas,...

[quote name='bonesawisready']I had hoped they would at least release a KOTOR HD Collection at some point but alas,...[/QUOTE]BioWare is too busy patting themselves on the back for handling ME3's ending so well to think about a good idea like that. :whistle2:|

Also, EA.

[quote name='Vigilante']I know, right? I remember seeing it over the past few years and I didn't think such a blatant pun would be so widely used. :lol:[/QUOTE]

originally before Disney owned the rights it was used to tease the announcement of Star Wars on blu ray that was (to my knowledge) the first time it was used.

[quote name='bonesawisready']I had hoped they would at least release a KOTOR HD Collection at some point but alas,...[/QUOTE]

I'd take that. But like a graphic overhaul. Like, at least Mass Effect 2 graphics. I'd pay $60 for that.

[quote name='TaylorM06']WE NEED A NEW KOTOR!

KOTOR 2...:drool:[/QUOTE]

You DO REALIZE there IS a kotor 2... It was rushed and pretty much unfinished, with missing part's, but still is out there.

Pretty sure they raised the prices on a bunch of them which is super disappointing. I hate when stores raise the prices right before a sale

[quote name='Hemi']You DO REALIZE there IS a kotor 2... It was rushed and pretty much unfinished, with missing part's, but still is out there.[/QUOTE]

Lol I was thinking the same thing. Also it is more "streamlined" action oriented. /sigh that should have been a symbol for all the upcoming bioware RPGs... (ME and DA)

[quote name='DonaldBlank']How unlikely is it i'll find the Rogue Squadron games?[/QUOTE]

For the GC? Impossible. I picked up RS 2 when GC was 75% off.

The only thing I'd get is Lego Star Wars Complete Saga but it's so overpriced at Gamestop even 35% off is more expensive than elsewhere.

[quote name='Hemi']You DO REALIZE there IS a kotor 2... It was rushed and pretty much unfinished, with missing part's, but still is out there.[/QUOTE]
The restoration mod fills up pretty much all of the holes left in the original release.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']If they only made a decent Star Wars game this gen lol

We need more Jedi knight and kotor

Force unleashed 1 was decent at best but what a terrible few years for Star Wars gamers[/QUOTE]

This generation has been THE WORST for Star Wars games. You'd think with all the successes of generations past and what games have come out this gen, we'd have some amazing titles. A Han Solo/Chewbacca open world title, another space combat game, Star Wars Tactics game (like Fire Emblem or Final Fantasy Tactics), heck even a first person shooter or third person one.... I can't think of one game I'd want to get and I have money burning in my pocket and hopped up on a super Star Wars high right now.

bread's done
Back