Free Comic Book Day is May 4th

CodeTrader

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
http://www.freecomicbookday.com

Free Comic Book Day is a single day - the first Saturday in May each year - when participating comic book shops across North America and around the world give away comic books absolutely FREE* to anyone who comes into their stores. *Check with your local comic book shop for their participation and rules.

FCBD is a little silly because the shops have to pay for the comics. I never go to the comic book store to buy stuff, so I never go to FCBD.

I spend a shitton at my local comic store, so I hit up FCBD. Got my Iron Man Heroclix... so I'm going to start playing it again :/ Can't say any of the free comics really got my interest sadly. Going to get the Marvel summer event, but that's about it.

[quote name='mr.me']FCBD is a little silly because the shops have to pay for the comics. I never go to the comic book store to buy stuff, so I never go to FCBD.[/QUOTE]

I thought it was funny how someone said they came out to support the local comic shop and just took the freebies and left. I don't know how that's support.

bread's done
Back