GameStop only: Defiance Ult. Ed. $129 ($98 after coupon)

Vader582

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
http://m.gamestop.com/Catalog/Product/106643

Price drop to $130 happened today.
Use 25NOW to bring the price down to $98.
This coupon code expires today.
Sorry for the minimal post but I'm using my phone at the moment.

I'm a little interested....

No stores in my area carry this edition. And seeing how it's a GS exclusive the only way I'd be able to get it would be through gamestop.com. I'm thinking that even if there was another price drop it'd be to $99 so this would still be better.

Well... ****, this is perfect, when I have $54 in AMZ credit, and $45 in RZ Cert... I dont have time to move credit around to GS because like you said the code expires today...

[quote name='bobphone']Are you friggin high?[/QUOTE]

Our first troll of the day...

This set includes the Season Pass. Essentially all the extras are freebies. I have 4 friends playing this at the moment who are enjoying this game a lot.

[quote name='bobphone']Are you friggin high?[/QUOTE]

Hey this isn't actually that bad of a deal. The game itself cheapest new you can only get for $50, comes with essentially $20 in game currency for their micro transactions, the bag is actually very nice, yo dawg I heard you like pocket's, then you got the in game bonus content, the statue, artbook, etc.

Someone friggen talk me outa this... I JUST did a lowball because of impulsive buy's like this!!! ****$&&$^%&@*$&%^

[quote name='Hemi']Someone friggen talk me outa this... I JUST did a lowball because of impulsive buy's like this!!! ****$&&$^%&@*$&%^[/QUOTE]

I honestly would be much less interested if I didn't have friends already playing it.

i sold the code that came in the collector's edition for $60. this one has that and i think $20 worth of in game cash shop money too or something.

good game too.

[quote name='the_ENEMY_']i sold the code that came in the collector's edition for $60. this one has that and i think $20 worth of in game cash shop money too or something.

good game too.[/QUOTE]

I hate you.... I hate you soooooooooo much right now x.x... This does not qualify as "Talking me out of it".
F it I'm probably gonna buy this...
And yes I have plenty of friends playing this too, and there's nothing else really coming out for the next.... few month's, this will be a good time killer until the fall.

[quote name='Hemi']I hate you.... I hate you soooooooooo much right now x.x... This does not qualify as "Talking me out of it".
F it I'm probably gonna buy this...
And yes I have plenty of friends playing this too, and there's nothing else really coming out for the next.... few month's, this will be a good time killer until the fall.[/QUOTE]

Lol. I tried to help. :)

Went for it, but after tax and handling, still $113.

Handling? I thought that was for scammers!? Oh yeah, GameStop.

[quote name='ianoid']Went for it, but after tax and handling, still $113.

Handling? I thought that was for scammers!? Oh yeah, GameStop.[/QUOTE]

Shipping should be free, I.E enter code SAVER
With Saver total comes to
Before Discounts: $129.99
Discounts: -$32.50
Subtotal: $97.49
Estimated Tax: $8.25
Handling: $0.00 FREE!
Total: $105.74

[quote name='Hemi']
Handling: $0.00 FREE![/QUOTE]

Free handling? Yup, that sounds like Gamestop. They usually do a lot of rough handling of "new" games in-store.

bread's done
Back