Sonic Generation + Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (PC-Steam) $11.99 @ gamefly

[quote name='SuperMario64']I'd get this if I didn't have Generations already.[/QUOTE]
Why does this matter? i hated generations but i'm debating buying this. i don't think SASRT would be around for $12 anywhere.

How is the online multiplayer? frustrating? easy to find a game?

I loved Generations. The modding scene for PC is fantastic. I believe they ported all of the daytime levels in Unleashed, and I think they're possibly working on Colors.

One of these days I'll get a nice gaming PC together

[quote name='Fatalis Fafnir']Do you get unique keys with this? I want the sonic racing but have generations if anyone wants to go half.[/QUOTE]

when i bought it gamefly sent me 2 codes just a fyi

[quote name='SonicXtreme']Why does this matter? i hated generations but i'm debating buying this. i don't think SASRT would be around for $12 anywhere.

How is the online multiplayer? frustrating? easy to find a game?[/QUOTE]

All Stars Racing Transformed has been on sale for cheaper than that in the past. Even so, this is a great deal.

very much worth it, but really good games. Sonic racing alone is worth the cost of admission, one of the best kart racers ive played period.

[quote name='SonicXtreme']Why does this matter? i hated generations but i'm debating buying this. i don't think SASRT would be around for $12 anywhere.

How is the online multiplayer? frustrating? easy to find a game?[/QUOTE]

They've worked out a lot of the bugs in online and other people have find solutions. Initially, I could not get into games but then Spoderman told me to try changing my DL region in Steam and it fixed it. Haven't had an issue since.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']They've worked out a lot of the bugs in online and other people have find solutions. Initially, I could not get into games but then Spoderman told me to try changing my DL region in Steam and it fixed it. Haven't had an issue since.[/QUOTE]

You had to use that fix when the game first came out, but they've added a LOT of patches and have supported the game a lot since then, so you shouldn't have to go through any workarounds to get the online MP to work.

The PC version of Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed has the best support of any Sega port I've seen yet.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I loved Generations. The modding scene for PC is fantastic. I believe they ported all of the daytime levels in Unleashed, and I think they're possibly working on Colors.

One of these days I'll get a nice gaming PC together[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking whether or not I want to plonk down some money for this when I already have generations, but I didn't know there was a modding scene going on for Generations. Thanks!

[quote name='Chocoburger']Hmm great deal, but I have Generations already. What are the chances of finding SASRT solo for cheaper?[/QUOTE]

pretty good if you can wait

i'm waiting for 7.50 myself

[quote name='Chocoburger']Hmm great deal, but I have Generations already. What are the chances of finding SASRT solo for cheaper?[/QUOTE]

It's been $9 before after splitting up a 4 pack from GamersGate. 100% chance you'll see a better deal for it not too far in the future. It gets discounted often.

I'd be interested in buying the Generations key for $5 off someone. I've got the kart half of the deal already and always miss the five buck Generations sales.

Is this still going on? If not, is there anyone that picked it up that would want to trade their copy of Sonic Transformed for something?

bread's done
Back