Resident Evil Revelations 3DS 13.98 clearance at Target B&M YMMV

chess227

CAGiversary!
Tuesday is the day my target typically marks down their electronics so I stopped by today and saw they had Resident Evil Revelations for the 3DS red tagged at 30% off for 13.98.

DCPI is 207 02 1378

It should be noted that I found this on the value games wall where they keep their games that are typically 19.99 or less. It was not in the locked case or the normal clearance section, but as always, check for yourself in all of those areas.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chess227']Tuesday is the day my target typically marks down their electronics so I stopped by today and saw they had Resident Evil Revelations for the 3DS red tagged at 30% off for 13.98. I can post a picture when I get home later if anybody needs it.[/QUOTE]

All we need is the DPCI. Thanks for the heads up. Also put YMMV on the title since some target stores seem to be slacking with clearance prices.

This is by far the best 3DS game IMO and a great Resident Evil game. Definitely worth it at that price.

My Target doesn't like to clearance anything but old shovelware. If anyone finds an extra copy let me know and I'll buy it off of you.

[quote name='jkam']This is by far the best 3DS game IMO and a great Resident Evil game. Definitely worth it at that price.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it's quite good for a portable RE, even without 2nd analog stick. I just wish there is coop story mode because the AI controlled partner is really stupid. :lol:

Yes, I bought it at 10 and it was well worth it. Practically half off current values. Though if you don't have a 3ds, I heard it was so good, that a console version is in the works...

[quote name='n64ra']is this the print that had the misspelled title?[/QUOTE]

You may get lucky and find the misprint, but I haven't had any luck thus far.

Where do you guys find the Clearance games at Target? I always see the "$20 and under" section but there's never anything noteworthy. Are they displayed elsewhere?

[quote name='PogueSquadron']Where do you guys find the Clearance games at Target? I always see the "$20 and under" section but there's never anything noteworthy. Are they displayed elsewhere?[/QUOTE]

A lot of stores have clearance endcaps. Some of the recent deals (this, the $5.98 AC: Brotherhood ps3, $5.98 Ratchet and Clank All 4 One), though, have been shelved in that "$20 and under" section.

got it for 10 at my target this morning. didnt know it was this good of a game! so happy i decided to grab it.

Snagged one for $13.98 as well, Scottsdale, AZ area, in $20 and under section.

Also grabbed a grabbed a Wii U stand and cradle set for $9.98 on clearence. If the sales on the basic keep up and stuff like this goes on clearence more and more, it makes me think Nintendo is gonna drop the basic and go deluxe only. E3 would be a good time to announce something like that while thinning stock out before hand.

Lynnwood, WA has one left in the 20.00 section. It is 9.98. Good luck!

I picked up one too. But mine was in the clearance section.

If you are interested they had two Vita Mod Nations for 14.00. Meh.

[quote name='Wario64']I think he wants to buy it in case he gets a 3DS in the future.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, not saying I wouldn't stare at the box, I will buy a 3ds when it gets a price drop and when pokemon comes out. The question is will I ever find this game complete for this price or cheaper ever again?

[quote name='n64ra']is this the print that had the misspelled title?[/QUOTE]

If I was in charge of the packaging on the HD console version, I'd totally release the initial copies with that spelling mistake as an in joke. I guess that's why I don't work for Capcom...lol

Wow. It looks like it's on clearance all over the place. I want to get one on pickup, but I keep getting the feeling that it won't end well.

What's the best way to do this?

Have to check my local store tom for this. Man hope i can snag resident evil at that price. Still waiting for official release of circle pad pro xl. Debating if i should just get one from the nintendo store but the cheapassness in me doesnt want to pay for shipping. Hehe

[quote name='dgwillia006']Gonna check my store tomorrow, just curious is it easily playable without a Circle Pad?[/QUOTE]

From what I played in the demo, no. It's possible, but most people who I've heard give it high ratings played it with the Circle Pad Pro and they've mentioned the difficulty in moving with the camera without it.

Thanks OP. Called both targets in Sterling, VA. The West one said they had 3 when I called them at 6 PM. the old one said they had 2. Went to the Sterling West Target at 9:30 PM and looks like I got the last one at 13.98 + Tax.

Bah, well I'm planning to get one eventually. Really wish stores would actually start stocking them for the XL

You CALLED?! Your breaking day 1 CAG rules dude

[quote name='Desousa93']Don't have a 3ds.. should I buy it at 10?[/QUOTE]

I would get the console version at this point when it comes out may 21 or if you want to wait to wait for that to drop in price as well. Either way it's the better choice then buying for a system you don't own just yet. It'll be out on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Wii U & Xbox 360 so you have many options

[quote name='dgwillia006']Gonna check my store tomorrow, just curious is it easily playable without a Circle Pad?[/QUOTE]

I didn't play the game yet, but checked a faq on gamefaqs for details on controls. One of the faqs said that of the multiple control schemes available, one of them plays like the Syphon Filter games did on the PSP. Hope this helps.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Bah, well I'm planning to get one eventually. Really wish stores would actually start stocking them for the XL

You CALLED?! Your breaking day 1 CAG rules dude[/QUOTE]

Sorry :(, I know I shouldn't have called. But with the wife and kids in the car, didn't want to travel to too many Targets for a game.

Y'all know there's a demo so you can check the controls fo yo self. I thought it played fine with just one stick, but that's me.

I found Resident Evil Mercenaries for $20.xx, but no Revelations.

What I did find is a lone copy of Rhythm Heaven Fever for the Wii for $7.56.

Booyah.

I'm probably somewhere around halfway through on my XL, and it's been great. I haven't even noticed any real lack of control or bad camera angles. Nothing at all that I've come across has made me say "I wish I had the circle pad". A friend of mine played through the whole game without the circle pad before I got mine and had the same opinion.

If anyone is on the fence about this game, don't forget you can download a demo of it on the Nintendo....shop....thing. Basically, just buy the game, don't open it, download and play the demo. If you think, "This is awful!," take the game back, get refund. :D

It's fine. I've probably won the game at least five times now (using the over the shoulder camera option). I'm worried more about getting the Circle Pad since it's so huge and blocks the cart slot as well.

[quote name='MR_E']I'm probably somewhere around halfway through on my XL, and it's been great. I haven't even noticed any real lack of control or bad camera angles. Nothing at all that I've come across has made me say "I wish I had the circle pad". A friend of mine played through the whole game without the circle pad before I got mine and had the same opinion.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree, as I have won the game at least five times now (using the over the shoulder camera option). Also, Jill's rear end is WAY more distracting than any lack of control or poor camera angles.

Managed to grab a copy of "Revelaitons" from the Topeka, KS Target for 13.98 as well. Had about four or five in stock.

Thanks OP. Been wanting this for awhile. I had to dig a bit but managed to find the last copy at my local Target.

Thanks you OP i was able to find 2 copies of RE Revelations ($9.99) and to my surprise they had a copy of rayman origins for Vita at 14.99 , i just bought a 9/10 White Vita so it worked out perfectly.

i was about to buy it on amazon

[quote name='usflegend']Went to my Target in Trinity, FL. They had about 3 left. I grabbed 2 and one of them had the misprint! They were 13.98.[/QUOTE]

Lucky on the misprint! I need to hunt for one of those. Probably do a hunt on Tuesday.

bread's done
Back