Help me build a gamestop B2G1 bundle with Tomb Raider

NeedleInTheHay

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So I renewed my PUR card and got the coupon but the only game that seems reasonable in price that I want at gamestop is Tomb Raider.

What would be 2 other good titles to buy? either to flip back to gamestop (need MS points) or maybe sell on ebay to make it worth my while?

Also keep in mind I was going to use the birthday coupon in the same transaction.

[quote name='squishface']i think you can only use one coupon per transaction ?[/QUOTE]

Many others on this site have confirmed you can use the birthday and b2g1 free coupons in the same transaction.

Buy 3 copies of Tomb Raider. Seriously. I think it trades for $20 or so.

If you are looking for trade back items, go for newer releases, like Bioshock Infinite. I would say Injustice, but the brand new price has been taking a shit lately.

Otherwise look for some Atlus DS games, they tend to sell for amazing amounts on eBay.

[quote name='NeedleInTheHay']a 20 percent off a used game coupon that has unlimited use[/QUOTE]

ya i know i was wondering if you could post it..the old one got taken down

If you can get two coupons to work on the same transaction in a store, let me know. When I tried that last year their system would only accept one.

bread's done
Back