Download Xbox 360 Arcade Game Doritos Crash Course 2 for free

Queued, thanks!

Locos Tacos Doritos = Truly crazy:

A Doritos flavor based on a taco flavored with Doritos.

ht_dlt_doritos_locos_tacos_packaging_jt_130328_wblog.jpg

...any yet I still can't buy Baja Blast MD outside of Taco Bell?
9k=

For some reason when I saw this mentioned in the other thread, my brain translated this to "Doritos Dash of Destruction 2" and I was like "whatever, I'll download it because it's free, even if the first one was meh."

But no. Crash Course 2? fucking awesome. I LOVED the first one - it was a very well designed 2D platformer, and it had a very real emphasis on fast-paced gameplay and speed run tactics. I can't wait to give this a shot. :O Thanks OP!

[quote name='Ric Flair']Can't get the game to connect to its server. Anyone else having an issue playing?[/QUOTE]

I've tried 3 times since I downloaded it this morning. No luck connecting to the service.

[quote name='Kerig']Queued, thanks!

Locos Tacos Doritos = Truly crazy:

A Doritos flavor based on a taco flavored with Doritos.

ht_dlt_doritos_locos_tacos_packaging_jt_130328_wblog.jpg

...any yet I still can't buy Baja Blast MD outside of Taco Bell?
9k=
[/QUOTE]

I wish they would make the Doritos Locos taco shells harder. The shells seem to fall apart so easily.

I'm getting the "only available to gold members at this time" so I'm deleting it, no need having a game I can't play hogging up space.

[quote name='Ric Flair']Can't get the game to connect to its server. Anyone else having an issue playing?[/QUOTE]

"Crash Course 2 Fans, we are aware that some users are experiencing connectivity issues. We are investigating this and working on a fix ASAP!"

[quote name='CodeTrader']I wish they would make the Doritos Locos taco shells harder.[/QUOTE]

My girlfriend said the same thing to me the other day. It was regarding something else though.

Thanks OP! I queued it up to download.

[quote name='Dark Rider']My girlfriend said the same thing to me the other day. It was regarding something else though. [/QUOTE]

What was it?

[quote name='maggot_alchemist']Is this game working yet? I tried earlier and the servers were down or something.[/QUOTE]

Still not working as of 30 minutes ago.

I think it's down on purpose. Before coming out, I could care less about the game. Now that it's out and I can't play it, I really want to play it.

Is there an option for like quikplay where you just race to beat the xbox gold medal. Or is it fulltime every match is online/co-op ?

I was playing this game yesterday and honestly for a free game this still sucks. The last one was 4 times better and now they try to make you buy points if you cant get a perfect score on some of the levels. Very dissapointed but I guess I can't really complain since it is free but they are trying to find ways to profit from it.

It's a lot easier once you've completed the first game but it has enough new obstacles to keep you entertained. The addition of Stars to collect throughout the stage is nice, but even better are the bonus missions that have you run through the stage in difficult ways (ex: never get beat to a checkpoint). It seems like you have to master the slide jump in this one to conserve momentum as the stages seem setup for you to run through them by just slide jumping the entire way. Overall it's pretty fun and has a lot more replayability than the first game.

Note: It is Free To Play with Gold and there are also in-game purchases but from what I've seen none of them are necessary unless you suck at the game and can't get enough stars through each stage. The only purchase you might be forced into are cosmetic if you really want them.

Kinda wish I didn't get Joe Danger 2 now, which is essentially the same game as this-but isn't free. It's better than the original, yet also much more difficult. I hope that they are planning on making a sequel to Harm's Way-the other Doritos game that came out the same time as the original Crash Course. I thought that Harm's Way was way more fun that CC.

[quote name='CodeTrader']I wish they would make the Doritos Locos taco shells harder. The shells seem to fall apart so easily.[/QUOTE]

i actually wish they would make a locos chalupa....mind=destroyed

btw guys....considering the game is fun...its possible the servers are getting raped...

Seems to be the norm for F2P games.
Happy Wars was up and down like this for a number of weeks before becoming stable enough for a session.

bread's done
Back