Has There Been a Marvel Movie that Wombat Truly Liked??

beetlegum

CAGiversary!
I see that Wombat went to see Iron Man 3, and no surprise, he said it was just ok. So we are probably due for another bitchcast where they rip the movie apart.

It just seems like Wombat complains about every Marvel movie. Previously, he said he wasn't impressed with the Thor trailer. He didn't like Iron Man 2. Did he even like Avengers? Of course, he will gush over the DC animated stuff.

It just comes off to me as fanboyness. Most ppl have throughly enjoyed the Marvel movies except for a few flops like Daredevil.

[quote name='beetlegum']
It just comes off to me as fanboyness.[/QUOTE]

I'd say the CAGcast is hardly limited to just Marvel movies and just Wombat under this particular topic...

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I'd say the CAGcast is hardly limited to just Marvel movies and just Wombat under this particular topic...[/QUOTE]

That's why I am glad they have shipwreck on the show. He gives a more fair balance impression of movies and games. Cheapy and Wombat just come off as very hard to please.

Well he probably didn't like Iron Man 2 because Iron Man 2 was kinda terrible. In a recent Cagcast he said he liked the Avengers and I believe in previous Cagcasts he mentioned he liked the Captain America movie.

[quote name='beetlegum']I see that Wombat went to see Iron Man 3, and no surprise, he said it was just ok. So we are probably due for another bitchcast where they rip the movie apart.

It just seems like Wombat complains about every Marvel movie. Previously, he said he wasn't impressed with the Thor trailer. He didn't like Iron Man 2. Did he even like Avengers? Of course, he will gush over the DC animated stuff.

It just comes off to me as fanboyness. Most ppl have throughly enjoyed the Marvel movies except for a few flops like Daredevil.[/QUOTE]

The Thor trailer wasn't anything impressive, and the first movie was kinda boring. Iron Man 2 wasn't great, but wasn't awesome, and Avengers was pretty amazing even if the story was about as mediocre as they come.

Haven't seen Iron Man 3 yet, but the trailers make it look pretty awesome and I'm eager to see it. I still think the first Iron Man is the film to beat on Marvel's side.

[quote name='beetlegum']I see that Wombat went to see Iron Man 3, and no surprise, he said it was just ok. So we are probably due for another bitchcast where they rip the movie apart.

It just comes off to me as fanboyness. Most ppl have throughly enjoyed the Marvel movies except for a few flops like Daredevil.[/QUOTE]

How did I miss this. OK, I have said a few times that loved the Avengers, Iron Man 1, Thor & Capt America. I also really liked BOTH Hulk movies. I even own all of these on Blu Ray. I like Iron Man 2, but I can see the flaws. Iron Man 3 just didn't wow as much as I would have liked, but I never said I didn't like it.

Also I love Spider-Man 2 and X-men 2. I even like the crappy the Wolverine movie, which is silly but good on a rainy day.

Also your examples are not very good, "every Marvel Movie" boils down to the Thor trailer & IM3?

I haven't seen all the DCU animated films, you may be confusing me with Cheapy.

bread's done
Back