GGT 238 is born again

[quote name='GUNNM']I had no idea that TMNT movie was being rewritten. Are they dropping the alien storyline?[/QUOTE]

God damnit, I thought that thing was dead.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Does that mean you flagged Snakey?[/QUOTE]

No, I just knew that any thread he would create would end up going sideways.

[quote name='The Crotch']Dammit, Hank. I need you to update the Xcom slideshow.

Need.[/QUOTE]

Some joke about you being Canadian.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']The pig interactable on Arkham is soooo stupid.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what that is.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']He wanted to get caught!

The pig interactable on Arkham is soooo stupid.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, it is. At least it gave birth to a sometimes funny twitter account.

[quote name='Indignate']No, I just knew that any thread he would create would end up going sideways.[/QUOTE]
Didn't that happen to another one of his threads?

[quote name='shrike4242']Someone else did.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I figured it was someone else. Was just surprised because I thought Diggers did it, too.

I don't report people dawg; I love everybody for who they are even if they're a spamming bot. I leave that for other people to do if they want.

This Mars War Log game looks so lulzy that I might have to buy it on a Steam sale one day.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, it is. At least it gave birth to a sometimes funny twitter account.

Didn't that happen to another one of his threads?

[/QUOTE]
That was fat lee on an alternate account

[quote name='shrike4242']Someone else did.[/QUOTE]
Was he banned for his posts that involved hitting on people?

[quote name='ActionKazimer']He wanted to get caught!

The pig interactable on Arkham is soooo stupid.[/QUOTE]
You plat MGS4?

That game looks far from GOTY.

GOTY is GTA 5 or MGS 5 with hayter

[quote name='GUNNM']You plat MGS4?[/QUOTE]

Two or three trophs away. Have to re-do the Big Boss emblems and shit since they weren't retro-active.

[quote name='GUNNM']That game looks far from GOTY.[/QUOTE]

You're high. Reported.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Two or three trophs away. Have to re-do the Big Boss emblems and shit since they weren't retro-active.[/QUOTE]
fuck that that must have been brutal.

[quote name='GUNNM']fuck that that must have been brutal.[/QUOTE]

It was rough, man. I mean, I loved doing it at the time, but it was kind of a bummer that you didn't get any slack for having so much stuff done already. Should've expected it though; same thing happened to me with Peace Walker.

Got my Snake Eater plat a while ago, at least. End of the day, that's the game I need to show the world my love for.

Snake eater had its own set of trophies? On xbox it was MGS 2 and MGS 3 combined I did all of the achievements except VR missions.

Fighting 25 MG rays and then solidus on extreme back to back with 2 rations was tough

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Yeah, I figured it was someone else. Was just surprised because I thought Diggers did it, too.[/QUOTE]It was just one, though it was enough to prompt checking post history, and boom, there we are.

[quote name='GUNNM']Was he banned for his posts that involved hitting on people?[/QUOTE]That was part of it, yes.

[quote name='Indignate']I still need to get the MGS HD collection.

It's out of print right?

That's gonna be tough maybe.[/QUOTE]
I see it a lot in the AWD thread for >$25-$21 range and not that much lower.

Yeah.

That's more than I would ever want to pay.

I don't need to play games that I've already beaten anyways. They just get in the way of Dragon's Dogma.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I was under the impression that he had his XBL account compromised back in that FIFA thing and the person who hijacked it did all sorts of stuff that was bad. Even though he proved that it was it wasn't him, they left his gamertag banned and blamed him for it. He then traded all his 360 stuff in and got a PS3. Then MS sent him a bunch of 360 stuff and apologized. Or something.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=23483.
[/QUOTE]

It was actually both. My account got hacked and migrated to Russia somehow--couldn't be FIFA as I didn't ever play that, but still could have been my EA account from ME2 or something.

But why I got banned after getting migrated back was for the reason MSUHitman listed. I had dropped off an old 360 that had a RROD at a Best Buy to recycle, but someone took it (or it got sent to MS and refurbed and sent back out or something) and used it to try to hack accounts and I got blamed as my gamertag had been signed into most frequently on that console. After Kotaku ran the story, they finally looked into it more carefully and saw that my gamertag hadn't been signed into in months--well before the attempted hackings originating from that machine. So they then sent me a new console, some games and points, three years of Live etc.

That part was in a second blog post here:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=23488

And here's the updated article Kotaku ran (just added in the resolution after the initial buzz (helped by CAGs tweeting the story etc.) got the situation resolved finally:

http://kotaku.com/5881425/the-ridiculous-three+month-ban-of-an-innocent-xbox-gamer

[quote name='GUNNM']
You lucked out by having your story become popular man.[/QUOTE]

Yep. It was thanks to MSUHitman and some other CAGs that I decided to send the game sites the story (the Consumerist ran something on it after the fact too), and their help in tweeting the XBL enforcement team etc. that helped get it resolved.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You can order Pizza Hut from your couch... WITH NO CONTROLLER! :cool:[/QUOTE]

I sold the Kinect. Didn't have enough room to use it in my condo and didn't care about the voice stuff. :D

And then your kinect ends up in the hands of a russian hacker. LOLOLOL!

this stream sucks im going to go do something else

[quote name='GUNNM']And then your kinect ends up in the hands of a russian hacker. LOLOLOL!

this stream sucks im going to go do something else[/QUOTE]

I'm watching Maximillian fumble with Lobo and blame the character when he loses.

[quote name='distgfx']So, I was playing Injustice last night and came to a not so shocking conclusion.

Injustice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MK9[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. I'm finding it way more enjoyable than I expected to.

[quote name='ActionKazimer']Pretty much. I'm finding it way more enjoyable than I expected to.[/QUOTE]

I disagree wholeheartedly. I hated what I've played and cannot understand how the team that gave me MK9 has regressed and put out Injustice after two years of development and having the base engine already created.

[quote name='distgfx']So, I was playing Injustice last night and came to a not so shocking conclusion.

Injustice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MK9[/QUOTE]

You're obviously just upset you missed out on our MK nights.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I disagree wholeheartedly. I hated what I've played and cannot understand how the team that gave me MK9 has regressed and put out Injustice after two years of development and having the base engine already created.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we just disagree fundamentally on this one. MK felt clunky (albeit still entertaining) to me, and I find Injustice to be also clunky, albeit less so and thus more entertaining. I like having cross-ups back too. Just preference!

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I disagree wholeheartedly. I hated what I've played and cannot understand how the team that gave me MK9 has regressed and put out Injustice after two years of development and having the base engine already created.[/QUOTE]

You are not allowed to ever use Uraizen's opinion as an argument for anything ever again.

[quote name='The Crotch']Panzerfaust, you need to start watching SC2 streams just so you can see Idra GG out of games he's winning.[/QUOTE]

Man, I used to watch idra streams just to see him rage.

I just had to check and see if mrspicytacoman was banned or not. I haven't seen any poetry slams lately.

[quote name='The Crotch']...

What? I don't leave 'til the 15th.[/QUOTE]

Gawd, the 15th is too far away.

In other news, how about that D3 gold duping and EA's stock in the ups?

bread's done
Back