Origin Sims 3 sale $9.99

derintrel

CAGiversary!
ENDS MAY 14

So it looks like EA is chopping the price on both Sims 3 and its expansions. Pretty good deal for the base game at least at 9.99, I'll at least be picking that up as I've only played the first Sims. This is digital and physical, though physical is 14.99

http://store.origin.com/store/ea/html/pbPage.origin-deals?easid=Origin_SIMSSALE_Web_Hero_BuyNow

You can get a couple bundles as well for discount, or just single expansions.

Sims+University life: 24.99
Sims+Seasons: 19.99
Sims+Supernatural: 14.99
Sims+Showtime: 14.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Any clue as to setting up multiplayer online features? I have a few friends that play, might bite to try it with them. Thanks, OP.

[quote name='ChuckInKC']I have Sims 3 on Steam, so I'm doubtful it would crossover from Origin for me. Nice deal though.[/QUOTE]

All Sims 3 CD keys on Steam can be activated on the Origin client. Just "view" the key on Steam and register it within the client.

I'm waiting for $5 as well on most of these I think. Actually I don't have a huge problem with Origin anymore. Its actually kind of nice since we share the Steam account in the household and at least the Origin games aren't tied up the same time as the Steam games.

[quote name='retrad']requires origin = no purchase for me :)[/QUOTE]

Actually, it is not like Simcity where it pops up when you execute the program. It is just the thing you install the games with. You don't need it to play the sims 3 with.

[quote name='maguszxz']Actually, it is not like Simcity where it pops up when you execute the program. It is just the thing you install the games with. You don't need it to play the sims 3 with.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you just sold me on it then. I have origin already from their infamous 20 bucks off anything 19.99 sale already.

Anybody know if any of the expansions are worth getting?

[quote name='derintrel']Anybody know if any of the expansions are worth getting?[/QUOTE]

Let's see. I would recommend the following: Showtime, Generations, Pets, Ambitions and Late Night. Get World Adventures last. I havent tried Seasons, University Life or Supernatural (but I will).

bread's done
Back