Any cags in Roanoke, Va ?

Nope

127881261969.gif

Just wanting to know if there is any places to get good deals or vintage game stores. How are the winters I am coming from Arizona.

Just a few gamestops and there is a cash converters (paawn shop) but for new games you cant beat their prices. But other than that its pretty lame. Winters are pretty cold and the summers are very hot mainly because the humidity is unreal. I had a guy work for me once who was from Arizona and he couldnt believe how hot it was from the humidity.

[quote name='Exhausted Dad']Just a few gamestops and there is a cash converters (paawn shop) but for new games you cant beat their prices. But other than that its pretty lame. Winters are pretty cold and the summers are very hot mainly because the humidity is unreal. I had a guy work for me once who was from Arizona and he couldnt believe how hot it was from the humidity.[/QUOTE]

oh boy fun, fun, and as for the humidity i will take the humidity over the dry heat any day.

Winters in that area aren't too bad. Plan on big electric bills in the summer due to a/c running a lot.

If you have kids take them to the mill mountain zoo.

Oh yeah forgot to tell ya about the stink bug infestation. From what I heard about 2 yrs ago these stink bugs from Japan ended up in Penn. due to shipping containers. Long story short these little bastards are everywhere now and you cant kill them hence the stink bug name, and a well deserved name it is lol. All that aside this is home to me and I wouldn't trade it.
So why are you relocating here?

The wife just finished up school and got a job offer out there and we took it. So we will be moving out there in about a month.

[quote name='AzGoat']The wife just finished up school and got a job offer out there and we took it. So we will be moving out there in about a month.[/QUOTE]

What part of AZ were you in? I lived in Tucson for awhile when I left VA and recently moved back after some time in GA. I remember a thrift store named Smileys at the flea market that had a lot of retro games and such if you're looking for that.

[quote name='kburns10']What part of AZ were you in? I lived in Tucson for awhile when I left VA and recently moved back after some time in GA. I remember a thrift store named Smileys at the flea market that had a lot of retro games and such if you're looking for that.[/QUOTE]

I am in North Glendale and willing to drive in the valley and do you know which flea market it is?

I am in North Glendale and willing to drive in the valley and do you know which flea market it is?
The flea market is named Happy's Flea Market and it is located on Williamson Road in Roanoke. There is a game/cd/movie shop inside with a lot of retro games/systems/etc. Right next to Happy's is a Cash Converters retail pawn shop, good for deals as well. Gamestops are around town as well as a game/movie store called Replay Games. One on Peters CReek, one on 9th street, and one on Orange Ave. - good deals can be found there.

bread's done
Back