quick question

whitnom4

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
what do i do if i send a game off, and the tracking says it was delivered but no response the other party...its been like 3 days and he hasnt even logged in since he received it. im assuming just leave negative feedback :(

[quote name='whitnom4']what do i do if i send a game off, and the tracking says it was delivered but no response the other party...its been like 3 days and he hasnt even logged in since he received it. im assuming just leave negative feedback :([/QUOTE]

How new is the person? Do they have feedback?

It could be they just haven't gotten to the computer if they haven't been online in a few days. If they've been online since, then that's a big red flag, but since you said they haven't been online, more details are needed before making such a hasty decision like leaving a negative.

[quote name='sp00ge']How new is the person? Do they have feedback?

It could be they just haven't gotten to the computer if they haven't been online in a few days. If they've been online since, then that's a big red flag, but since you said they haven't been online, more details are needed before making such a hasty decision like leaving a negative.[/QUOTE]

i dont plan on leaving anything yet, i was just curious so if it came down to that i would know how to handle it. he's here been on for a little over a with positive feedback, like i said; im more curious because stuff like this seems to always happen to me :(

bread's done
Back