Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland, Megaman Zero Collection 14.50 & more

[quote name='ShadowAssassin']What is estarland?

Also, they don't sell gutteds, do they?[/QUOTE]

I haven't bought new yet, however I got some used games last week from them and they came in better than I expected shape.

[quote name='Killbomb']Shipping is $4 for the first game then it looks like $1 for each additional game. Debating over Atelier Totori...[/QUOTE]

I had left over credit, so I bit, then traded a couple of things I've had laying around for forever towards a couple of other things. I actually kind of like them. I remember a thread a couple of weeks ago said their customer service wasn't too good, but I contacted them about a couple of things and got a pretty good response both times.

Very tempted on Atelier, but I can't make myself do it. My wife gives me a hard enough time over the JRPGs that I play; I don't think I can add another to the fold.

Er, I mean, backlog. *cough cough*

Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland is $19.95, not $14.50, if that makes any difference. So in reality its going to cost you $23.95 in the end.

[quote name='esquire']Atelier Totori: The Adventurer of Arland is $19.95, not $14.50, if that makes any difference. So in reality its going to cost you $23.95 in the end.[/QUOTE]

Oh crop, I thought I put that in the title, I'll change the title

I went ahead and grabbed a copy of Atelier Totori.

Considering this is the cheapest that I've seen it, plus I had some left over credit to use, made this too good of a deal to pass up.

Thanks OP!

I'd grab it, but I'm worried about gutted copies. I've heard people have issues with returns using them, so I don't know. Kinda torn.

bread's done
Back