Batman Arkham City GOTY 360 - $15.96, PS3- $16.44

According to camelcamelcamel, they are indeed the lowest on amazon yet.

I already played it, but never did any of the DLC, gonna grab it.

Thanks.

I've really debated on picking up the GOTY since I'm really only interested in Harley's Revenge DLC (I got the Catwoman DLC already), but I missed when it was on sale and have been waiting (im)patiently for that particular DLC to go back on sale. Eh well, I think the GOTY version has its own set up achievements too, which gives me more incentive to play through the game a second time. So for a few bucks more than paying for HR I get everything? Bought! Thanks for posting, OP!

Why do they have a pic of the PAL cover? Strange. I would pick this up if I can find something else to get me over 25 for free shipping, but really hate that Amazon taxes AZ now.

That's been the price of the Xbox version for over a week now btw. I'm going to pick up the game eventually, but considering the MSRP is now $19.99, a $4 discount is not really a big deal. I'll wait until it dips further.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Alien Spider']I've really debated on picking up the GOTY since I'm really only interested in Harley's Revenge DLC (I got the Catwoman DLC already), but I missed when it was on sale and have been waiting (im)patiently for that particular DLC to go back on sale. Eh well, I think the GOTY version has its own set up achievements too, which gives me more incentive to play through the game a second time. So for a few bucks more than paying for HR I get everything? Bought! Thanks for posting, OP![/QUOTE]

HR is bvery very short. Took me 90 mins to complete I believe. Just buy the game. Its packed with content.

Also guys, Arkham Origins teaser is out, and the full trailer comes out next week May 20.

[quote name='RiPPn']Why do they have a pic of the PAL cover? Strange. I would pick this up if I can find something else to get me over 25 for free shipping, but really hate that Amazon taxes AZ now.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ooga']That's been the price of the Xbox version for over a week now btw. I'm going to pick up the game eventually, but considering the MSRP is now $19.99, a $4 discount is not really a big deal. I'll wait until it dips further.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Super Sonic']That cover art looks like hell. Ultimately though it's the tax + shipping that kills it for me however.[/QUOTE]

You might wanna consider getting this at TRU when they do the buy 1 get 1 40% or 50% off that way 2 games are $15/$16.

I have the collectors edition (20$ at frys last year or so) but I never redeemed the atwomen dlc cause Im weird. I played it a bit after AA but I'd rather play it all in one go with all the content, and with the batman beyond costume.

bread's done
Back