Wreck It Ralph 3DS $5.99

zaxxon2000

CAGiversary!
Here is how to do it.

1. Print online Best Buy price which is $14.99 this week.
2. Go to Target pick up game and a Preorder card for Disney Infinity for $1.00.
3. Price match BB at the $14.99 price.
4. The $10 bonus promo brings the price down to $4.99 plus $1.00= $5.99.
5. Current trade in at Amazon is $14.15 at posting.
THe promo is automatic with the preorder card. If you use your Target Red Card ab d get 5% more off the total.

I just did this. Have fun.

30 Club Nintendo points for this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boo. For a second there, I thought this was for the movie.

Not really interested in the game, but thanks for the heads up anyway, TC.

If it was for an A+ game I would go for it but the game was pretty lackluster.
mx26hf.jpg

[quote name='Gden']Weird, I thought Target had stopped price matching[/QUOTE]

No they haven't. I jut bought FE: A and OOT for the 3DS each at 29.99 at my local target by price matching best buy's prices yesterday.

[quote name='Gden']Weird, I thought Target had stopped price matching[/QUOTE]

No fear; PMing is still alive and well at Target.

Excellent deal. Too bad I'm not close enough to Target to do it right now. :/

You could also just go into the store, sans printing off the price, and have them price match it from their own iPad and buy the $1 pre-order at the same time.

There are a lot of Disney games eligible for the $10 off right now, and Target price matches amazon.com as well so plenty of room to work here.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']You could also just go into the store, sans printing off the price, and have them price match it from their own iPad and buy the $1 pre-order at the same time.

There are a lot of Disney games eligible for the $10 off right now, and Target price matches amazon.com as well so plenty of room to work here.[/QUOTE]

I don't print anymore. Service desk checks online with an iPad.

The cashiers using the IPad for me have been VERY challenged by the IPad. I print to save time. It has taken 20 minutes for one of my price matches. They have a difficult time finding anything on the software that they use. I literally had to navigate for them.

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']It does seem like a lot of work for a game that I heard is awful.[/QUOTE]

I haven't played the 3DS version, but on the Wii it was HORRIBLE. One of the WORST movie cash-ins I've ever played.

[quote name='zaxxon2000']The cashiers using the IPad for me have been VERY challenged by the IPad. I print to save time. It has taken 20 minutes for one of my price matches. They have a difficult time finding anything on the software that they use. I literally had to navigate for them.[/QUOTE]

You mean Safari?

My experience has just been that some of the older women have trouble working the touch screen with their nails. :lol:

good price crap game dont save up some $$$ and buy fire emblem insted its good game. and if u cant aford it then get a real job....

[quote name='AmpEnergy']good price crap game dont save up some $$$ and buy fire emblem insted its good game. and if u cant aford it then get a real job....[/QUOTE]

Wut?

the price is good but the game is bad i think it suck and im not trying 2 insult maker of game becus im sure they try their best but next time they shuld try harder... also save ur $6 and and keep working 2 save up $$$ 2 buy good gmae like fire emblem and mario kart.... not crap like this... sorrey if if in sult but its thr truth.

Truth is learn to spell. Nice work op . This was on the kids radar and for $6 why not.

UOTE=AmpEnergy;10744674]the price is good but the game is bad i think it suck and im not trying 2 insult maker of game becus im sure they try their best but next time they shuld try harder... also save ur $6 and and keep working 2 save up $$$ 2 buy good gmae like fire emblem and mario kart.... not crap like this... sorrey if if in sult but its thr truth.[/QUOTE]

spacegundam go on another foru this is 4 cheap and GOOD game not cheap and CRAP game insult is against foru mtos go read it

[quote name='AmpEnergy']spacegundam go on another foru this is 4 cheap and GOOD game not cheap and CRAP game insult is against foru mtos go read it[/QUOTE]

And I wonder which previously banned user you might be? :roll:

[quote name='AmpEnergy']spacegundam go on another foru this is 4 cheap and GOOD game not cheap and CRAP game insult is against foru mtos go read it[/QUOTE]

Dude, are you typing with boxing gloves? And it doesn't necessarily have to be good games or one man's opinion on them, because that would mean anything CheapyD doesn't like is not to be shared lol The site is for deals of ALL games and more. One man's trash is another man's treasure, ever hear that quote?

What ? Can't decode your language . This is still a cheap deal for those with childern. Mods should institute grammar control. Gotta love the trolls. Its a disney game those expecting a triple A title will surely be sad. That said if it makes kids happy so be it .

TE=AmpEnergy;10744686]spacegundam go on another foru this is 4 cheap and GOOD game not cheap and CRAP game insult is against foru mtos go read it[/QUOTE]
[/

Guess who has been added to the ignore list

[quote name='ARsignal11']Boo. For a second there, I thought this was for the movie.

Not really interested in the game, but thanks for the heads up anyway, TC.[/QUOTE]

I bought a used copy of the Blu-ray for 4.99 from a Redbox the other day. I was happy for that price even if it's disc-only with the inner-ring sticker thing on it.

[quote name='doc_j88']This thread has me laughing so hard, i'm crying[/QUOTE]
^
[quote name='spacegundam0079']

Guess who has been added to the ignore list[/QUOTE]

you let someone who cant even type right get to you? lmao

I wonder if Kingdom Hearts for the 3DS will work with this deal as well. it's on sale for $10 at Best Buy today.

[quote name='ARsignal11']Boo. For a second there, I thought this was for the movie.

Not really interested in the game, but thanks for the heads up anyway, TC.[/QUOTE]

I got it used out of a Redbox yesterday for $5.35 after tax.

Disc looks brand new.

[quote name='MunsonRoyE']I wonder if Kingdom Hearts for the 3DS will work with this deal as well. it's on sale for $10 at Best Buy today.[/QUOTE]

Whoa. That's an idea and a half. PM that sucker.

[quote name='MunsonRoyE']I wonder if Kingdom Hearts for the 3DS will work with this deal as well. it's on sale for $10 at Best Buy today.[/QUOTE]

If it's deal of the day they won't PM;I've tried.

[quote name='haywire69']If it's deal of the day they won't PM;I've tried.[/QUOTE]

As always, YMMV. I have pm'ed DOTD at Target.

No one will know if their store will do it unless they try.

To my knowledge KH: DDD is not included in the sale.

Here is what I saw at a couple of Targets and what you could get them for with the $10 discount and a price match (assuming your store has it in stock). Amazon prices fluctuate though, some of these are lower or higher than what I saw yesterday.

All prices after the $10 off and include the $1 pre-order. One quick note! Today I had the 3DS pre-sale card not work because the system said they couldn't sell it till 5/19. I'd avoid that card if you can!

Lego Pirates of the Caribean:
Wii - $3.31
Xbox 360 - $6.16
PS3 - $7.79
DS - $10.85
3DS - $4.49

Cars 2:
Wii - $8.99
Xbox 360 (never saw this in stock) - $4.90
PS3 (never saw this in stock) - $8.75
DS - $6.54
3DS - $9.84

Epic Mickey:
Wii - $4.46

Epic Mickey 2:
Wii - $10.92
Wii U - $17.29
Xbox 360 - $18.50
PS3 - $12.99
3DS (Power of Illusion) - $10.87

Wreck it Ralph
Wii - $10.99
3DS - $5.99 (Via BestBuy.com)

Brave
Wii - $7.64
Xbox 360 - $8.45
DS - $9.53
PS3 - $10.99

Disney Universe:
Wii - $4.75
Xbox 360 - $8.59
PS3 - $10.14

Toy Story 3:
Wii - $9.96
DS - $4.50

Finding Nemo - Escape to the Big Blue:
DS - $6.11
3DS - $1.99!!!!

Bound to be more I'm sure, but these are just the one's I've noticed.

Is KH coded as a disney game and thus get automatic discount with preoder at register though?

[quote name='BrandonJ33']I bought a used copy of the Blu-ray for 4.99 from a Redbox the other day. I was happy for that price even if it's disc-only with the inner-ring sticker thing on it.[/QUOTE]

how do you buy stuff from redbox?

[quote name='Rahori']how do you buy stuff from redbox?[/QUOTE]

Certain Redbox machines will have older movies/max limit movies for sale for $5+tax. They can be both Blu-Rays and DVDs for same price.

In my experiences the ones that have a For Sale menu tend to be located at Gas Stations.

I've bought: Tron Legacy, Wreck It Ralph, and War Horse.

I saw a For Sale copy of Lincoln like 2 weeks ago in a machine but passed on it.

[quote name='zaxxon2000']Here is how to do it.

1. Print online Best Buy price which is $14.99 this week.
2. Go to Target pick up game and a Preorder card for Disney Infinity for $1.00.
3. Price match BB at the $14.99 price.
4. The $10 bonus promo brings the price down to $4.99 plus $1.00= $5.99.
5. Current trade in at Amazon is $14.15 at posting.
THe promo is automatic with the preorder card. If you use your Target Red Card ab d get 5% more off the total.

I just did this. Have fun.

30 Club Nintendo points for this game.[/QUOTE]

its 15 bucks + 1 buck for the preorder

so your out 16 bucks with game + 10 buck target gift card or does it knock 10 off

[quote name='BudzMcGee']To my knowledge KH: DDD is not included in the sale.

Here is what I saw at a couple of Targets and what you could get them for with the $10 discount and a price match (assuming your store has it in stock). Amazon prices fluctuate though, some of these are lower or higher than what I saw yesterday.

All prices after the $10 off and include the $1 pre-order. One quick note! Today I had the 3DS pre-sale card not work because the system said they couldn't sell it till 5/19. I'd avoid that card if you can!

Lego Pirates of the Caribean:
Wii - $3.31
Xbox 360 - $6.16
PS3 - $7.79
DS - $10.85
3DS - $4.49

Cars 2:
Wii - $8.99
Xbox 360 (never saw this in stock) - $4.90
PS3 (never saw this in stock) - $8.75
DS - $6.54
3DS - $9.84

Epic Mickey:
Wii - $4.46

Epic Mickey 2:
Wii - $10.92
Wii U - $17.29
Xbox 360 - $18.50
PS3 - $12.99
3DS (Power of Illusion) - $10.87

Wreck it Ralph
Wii - $10.99
3DS - $5.99 (Via BestBuy.com)

Brave
Wii - $7.64
Xbox 360 - $8.45
DS - $9.53
PS3 - $10.99

Disney Universe:
Wii - $4.75
Xbox 360 - $8.59
PS3 - $10.14

Toy Story 3:
Wii - $9.96
DS - $4.50

Finding Nemo - Escape to the Big Blue:
DS - $6.11
3DS - $1.99!!!!

Bound to be more I'm sure, but these are just the one's I've noticed.[/QUOTE]

Say you wanted 5 of those games (with discount) would you need to buy 5 reserves?

bread's done
Back