- - - - -

Madden NFL 25th Anniversary Edition: $100 w/free year of NFL Sunday Ticket

#301 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   15976 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:58 PM

Ok thanks for reply and info ill be doing the same 45 store credit at best buy good for me ,hopefully it looks good from laptop to hdmi to tv

I have a 24" monitor and it didn't look great at that size. But I was sitting fairly close.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#302 slamoco   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   118 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2013 - 12:40 AM

Took mine into Best Buy and traded it in for $45, no trouble.......turned around and preorderd GTA 5. Still need to sell the 17 week and Pittsburg pack, but would of paid $100 for the Sunday ticket anyway. Redzone channel is included and it is the way to watch!

#303 starmask2k3   CAG MASTER'S Trading Ban   12484 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:56 AM

sucks some games are not part of the sunday ticket likes tonights game

#304 Zolor23   Hey there. CAGiversary!   2964 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:08 AM

sucks some games are not part of the sunday ticket likes tonights game

Most games that aren't part of Sunday Ticket are nationally televised anyways, so not a huge dealbreaker

#305 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   12299 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2013 - 05:02 AM

FYI you can get around $20 for the MUT 17-week pack; that's what I had to pay for it to get it on EBay. Most people are selling the game with the code and getting $40-$48 before fees but if you take the game to BB for the $45 GC then you come out ahead selling the code seperately. Pittsburgh code will get you around $4-$5.

Just curious on the game, is the disc labeled as the anniversary edition or just the outer box?

Edit: Maybe less now for the MUT code as I see some selling as BIN for $10-$12. Still worth it if you want the $45 GC from BB.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#306 Abeja   CAG with No Title CAGiversary!   2788 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:15 AM

Took mine into Best Buy and traded it in for $45, no trouble.......turned around and preorderd GTA 5. Still need to sell the 17 week and Pittsburg pack, but would of paid $100 for the Sunday ticket anyway. Redzone channel is included and it is the way to watch!

Dish has a really good deal its likes 4-5 bucks or something a month for Big Ten Network, Red Zone and some other sports channels. Red Zone is really sweet. Never seeing commercials is one of the best things about it.

FYI you can get around $20 for the MUT 17-week pack; that's what I had to pay for it to get it on EBay. Most people are selling the game with the code and getting $40-$48 before fees but if you take the game to BB for the $45 GC then you come out ahead selling the code seperately. Pittsburgh code will get you around $4-$5.

Just curious on the game, is the disc labeled as the anniversary edition or just the outer box?

Edit: Maybe less now for the MUT code as I see some selling as BIN for $10-$12. Still worth it if you want the $45 GC from BB.

was gonna say, the price for it has actually dropped. I sold mine for 12.99 before fees, so basically 11 after fees. Traded my copy to Amazon for 52. So less than 40 for NFL Sunday Ticket on my computer. Its worth it I think cause I watch alot of stuff on my computer. The bonus would be using the chromecast with my Chromebook.

#307 HydroX   Quintessential Studmuffin CAGiversary!   7106 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2013 - 08:21 AM

Just ordered what looks like the last one. Planning on trading the game to BBY and hopefully watching some Bucs games this year. Wooo!

My friend already has Redzone and we usually watch that, but it'll be nice to have a choice instead of Redzone vs. nationally televised NFC East matchups all the time.
MLIFTgM.gif

#308 nJoy7   Wait, what? CAGiversary!   2209 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:14 PM

Just ordered what looks like the last one. Planning on trading the game to BBY and hopefully watching some Bucs games this year. Wooo!

My friend already has Redzone and we usually watch that, but it'll be nice to have a choice instead of Redzone vs. nationally televised NFC East matchups all the time.

The Dirty Birds are coming for your Bucs!!!

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#309 JKSonic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2365 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:55 PM

People were already viewing games, or am I reading some posts wrong?  If so how?  It specifically says on mine when I log in to "check back on September 8th for all the action" or something that like, and has said that since I first input my code.

I got Chromecast for this too (no loss if it doesn't work though, it works great for other stuff) and I really can't see it NOT working unless the NFL contacts Google and demands that it's blocked somehow.  I tried countless websites with their own video services (like IGN, for instance, so they weren't linking back to Youtube or anything) and they all worked flawlessly.  Every site looked like it did on the website too, so if it looked good it looked good on TV, looked meh, looked meh on TV.

Like others though I'm a still a little iffy about how it will look on my TV.  I have a 42" plasma and sit a good 8-9' away so hopefully I'll be ok.  If not I guess it'll be time to call them and threaten to cancel for Comcast to see if I can get the real ticket, then I'll just sell my MAX account.

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#310 loudlyrandomplay   I just win. Banned   321 Posts   Joined 1.7 Years Ago  

loudlyrandomplay

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:13 PM

People were already viewing games, or am I reading some posts wrong? If so how? It specifically says on mine when I log in to "check back on September 8th for all the action" or something that like, and has said that since I first input my code.

I got Chromecast for this too (no loss if it doesn't work though, it works great for other stuff) and I really can't see it NOT working unless the NFL contacts Google and demands that it's blocked somehow. I tried countless websites with their own video services (like IGN, for instance, so they weren't linking back to Youtube or anything) and they all worked flawlessly. Every site looked like it did on the website too, so if it looked good it looked good on TV, looked meh, looked meh on TV.

Like others though I'm a still a little iffy about how it will look on my TV. I have a 42" plasma and sit a good 8-9' away so hopefully I'll be ok. If not I guess it'll be time to call them and threaten to cancel for Comcast to see if I can get the real ticket, then I'll just sell my MAX account.

Sunday ticket is for games not played on national audiences, regional games. So Thursday night, Sunday night and Monday night games, playoffs and Super Bowl are on those channels while Sunday noon and afternoon games are on there. Unless its changed recently.

#311 JKSonic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2365 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:17 PM

Sunday ticket is for games not played on national audiences, regional games. So Thursday night, Sunday night and Monday night games, playoffs and Super Bowl are on those channels while Sunday noon and afternoon games are on there. Unless its changed recently.

Oh I know that part...I should have been more clear...I was just confused because I saw a few posts were people were acting like they already were watching games.  I guess I was misreading some posts or maybe they were walking about previous years.  

233526.png

#312 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   15976 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

Oh I know that part...I should have been more clear...I was just confused because I saw a few posts were people were acting like they already were watching games.  I guess I was misreading some posts or maybe they were walking about previous years.  

It worked for the last set of preseason games.  

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#313 HydroX   Quintessential Studmuffin CAGiversary!   7106 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2013 - 03:16 PM

The Dirty Birds are coming for your Bucs!!!

Haha.. I've got nothing against the Falcons. Matt Ryan has lead many fantasy teams of mine to championships.

Now the Saints and Panthers, on the other hand....

MLIFTgM.gif

#314 dan77733   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   377 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

dan77733

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:27 PM

I'll be trading Madden 25 in to GameStop for $45 (I have a playcation coupon) and put that towards my PS4 deposit. Basically, NFL Sunday Ticket cost me $65 including tax. Way better than the $300 I have spent the last two years to watch it through my PS3.

I'm doing what most will do, use an HDMI cable and connect it to their HDTV. If the picture doesnt look good, you may have to adjust the resolution on your PC so it transfers over. I figure, it cant be any worse than streaming on PS3 was.

#315 HydroX   Quintessential Studmuffin CAGiversary!   7106 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

Before I ordered a copy from Amazon, I was going to try and snag a Sunday Ticket code on eBay. Prices have skyrocketed since Amazon has sold out.

MLIFTgM.gif

#316 JKSonic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2365 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

It worked for the last set of preseason games.  

Oooooh, thanks.  I was thinking about trying it but didn't, every other time I tried it just said tune back in on the 8th.  

Seems kind of silly they wouldn't stream in HD or at least in really high quality SD.  I mean Amazon Prime doesn't stream HD on the PC but it looks good enough that it doesn't matter.

233526.png

#317 nJoy7   Wait, what? CAGiversary!   2209 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:11 PM

Haha.. I've got nothing against the Falcons. Matt Ryan has lead many fantasy teams of mine to championships.

Now the Saints and Panthers, on the other hand....

You seem to be the first person I've ever heard say you actually like the Falcons. Most people I know HATE them. How can you hate Matt Ryan? He's a beautiful man who can dissect defenses. Tall, smart and handsome. My kind of QB.

I do enjoy me some muscle hamster though. I'll trade you SJax for him! :)

ON-TOPIC: Can we use this service (Sunday Ticket) to watch previously recorded games? I'd like to rewatch some games while at work!

Atypical+Nate.png 3410326351.png

#318 Methoes   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   632 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:13 PM

Sorry if this was answered...  Didn't want to read through all 315 posts.

The code for the Sunday Ticket... Can that be share?  Why can't I say log in on Sunday morning to watch the early games and let my brother log-in in the afternoon to catch the later games since I have to work in the afternoon.

Have anyone try this?

#319 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   15976 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:19 PM

The code for the Sunday Ticket... Can that be share?  Why can't I say log in on Sunday morning to watch the early games and let my brother log-in in the afternoon to catch the later games since I have to work in the afternoon.

Have anyone try this?

that should work.  you just can't be on at the same time.

Ees7Y.jpg

#320 JKSonic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2365 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2013 - 07:57 PM

Have anyone try this?

Yup like he just said, just so you're not using it at the same time it should work.  It's not associated with your name or you account so the only way they'd know is if they started monitoring IP addresses.  Even then, since it's supposed to be a "watch anywhere" type thing watching IP addresses in any meaningful way would be pretty hard.

I actually have to call DTV soon anyway and the service has been crap lately, plus my contract is up very soon...hopefully that means I'll get something out of it.  If I can get DTV for either free or really cheap maybe I'll just sell my account.

233526.png

#321 Momouchi   Drowning in backlog CAGiversary!   2346 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago   Has been playing Dragon Age: Inquisition
PC

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:01 PM

You seem to be the first person I've ever heard say you actually like the Falcons. Most people I know HATE them. How can you hate Matt Ryan? He's a beautiful man who can dissect defenses. Tall, smart and handsome. My kind of QB.

I do enjoy me some muscle hamster though. I'll trade you SJax for him! :)

ON-TOPIC: Can we use this service (Sunday Ticket) to watch previously recorded games? I'd like to rewatch some games while at work!

People hate the Falcons? They are very unoffensive as a team. Maybe it is because I am used to the intense hatred that teams hold for each other in the NFC East, that I can't imagine hating a team like the Falcons. 

fs_overall.png

#322 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   12299 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:12 PM

Also even though this version was preordered like crazy, sales are down 40% b/c there's so many "used" copies on EBay.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#323 sodapopinski   CAGin' Since '06 CAGiversary!   188 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

sodapopinski

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:46 AM

Before I ordered a copy from Amazon, I was going to try and snag a Sunday Ticket code on eBay. Prices have skyrocketed since Amazon has sold out.

Wow, you weren't kidding. Several auctions are up to $175 for just the code. I wish I would have bought 10 copies.

#324 HydroX   Quintessential Studmuffin CAGiversary!   7106 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:01 AM

Wow, you weren't kidding. Several auctions are up to $175 for just the code. I wish I would have bought 10 copies.

No doubt. Now I'm having second thoughts on keeping the Sunday Ticket. Mine won't be here until Sept 18th (backordered) so I guess I have time to monitor and adjust my stance accordingly.

MLIFTgM.gif

#325 Hoos First   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   574 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:21 AM

Man, Im tempted to sell my code now

#326 HydroX   Quintessential Studmuffin CAGiversary!   7106 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:51 AM

Man, Im tempted to sell my code now

Strike while the iron is hot. It's red hot right now due to 1.) Out of stock at Amazon and 2.) Football starts this Sunday

There's no way they go any higher... just my opinion.

MLIFTgM.gif

#327 Oktoberfest   Wisdom CAGiversary!   2870 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Oktoberfest

Posted 07 September 2013 - 03:54 PM

or buy the entire stock...

200+% return is pretty good (assuming you sell the game separately for like $40 or so)

I'm also tempted to sell my code haha.

#328 crazedracerguy   Clearance Devil! CAGiversary!   3840 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

crazedracerguy

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

I'm also tempted to sell my code haha.

I know, right??? Geez. And there aren't a lot of people selling, so the prices are pretty crazy. I'm a big NFL fan, but I'm starting to think I'm not THAT big of a fan.

Currently Playing:
:360: Rocksmith 2014

:xb1: Dragon Age: Inquisition, Rocksmith 2014

#329 JKSonic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2365 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:33 PM

Strike while the iron is hot. It's red hot right now due to 1.) Out of stock at Amazon and 2.) Football starts this Sunday

There's no way they go any higher... just my opinion.

If it does go higher it'll be right after the games this Sunday or before next week since people will mad they missed the first week and want to make up for it.

I'm VERY tempted to sell mine right now though with a BIN of $200 or something.  My first 2year contract is up this week and my service has been crap lately (goes out on and off nearly every day even when it's cloudless) so I have to call them anyway.  If I play my cards right I could get Ticket for free even.

233526.png

#330 bob101910   Cammy's Cat CAGiversary!   2997 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

There's no way they go any higher... just my opinion

There's a free weekend that might be better. Usually early in the season, maybe week 1. Then people that are on the fence can see how amazing it is and want to buy it right away.

My Completed Games   (Last Updated: 11/02/14 *Most Recent: World of Keflings - W8*)   
This Week on YouTube: Killer Instinct Broken Character Glitches!
This Week on Twitch:  Project Spark
Gamertag: Bob101910 RFP  (FIXED)