[Dead] 100% free mouse pad from www.cowcow.com. Free Shipping!

canvasch

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Link right here

Custom design website www.cowcow.com are giving away 500 mouse pads per day.

Just like their Facebook page and get a code to redeem your mouse pad. FS included"
(also after you click LIKE, you have to click the order now button on the right, that should bring a popup that will ask if it's ok to connect yadda yadda click OK and you unique checkout code should be on that page)
ps: Those who don't know, cowcow is a sister of artscow - a trusted company existed for a long time

they are giving away 500 of these a day, code expires 5-20

you can customize the image and use whatever picture you want!

quick link to the mouspad page... I BELIEVE you can do this for ANY MOUSEPAD.

edit: PLEASE READ THE QUOTE BELOW!!!!

Our "Free Mouse Pad" offer has just been extended for 3 days! It will now end on May 23rd. Those who have missed out due to the 500/day quota, or people who have just found out about this offer, can now try again!

That's another 1500 free mouse pads to give away!

Please remember that the quota of 500 resets at 19:00 Pacific Standard Time.

THIS IS DEAD NOW! sorry if you missed out....

thread is open for people who got the deal to discuss it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I liked them, and the status talking about free mouse pad, how do I get my code? And is it only certain pads or can you make your own?

[quote name='bigb423']I liked them, and the status talking about free mouse pad, how do I get my code? And is it only certain pads or can you make your own?[/QUOTE]

Once you've liked them, click "Order now!" It will tell you "Coupon Code:XXX...". The enter code button then takes you to the mousepad section.
You can also make your own. ^^

[quote name='MajorasMoon78']Thanks! Is this just for the small mouse pad, or can it be used for the large one as well?[/QUOTE]

I personally got a "Large Mousepad" (the $10.99 one, though is seems there's no difference between the two), so at least that is allowed.

Thanks OP! Placed my order. I found this picture a few weeks ago that was on a limited run shirt. So I touched it up a bit and centered it on a large mousepad. Looks really good, can't wait to see it in person.

Here's the picture in case anyone out there needs inspiration. It's a pretty sweet Bioshock Infinite & Portal mash-up, but I'm sure you guys figured that out on your own.

bioshockportal.png

Thanks OP, I've been needing a pad (don't, just...don't)!

Of course searching "video game wallpapers" brought up way to many awesome pics, so if anyone wants to help me decide, here are a few of my favorites (all from a single imgr account no less):

Do I have to put my credit card on payment method to get free mouse pad? :/

EDIT: Never mind. I had to change the credit card to paypal. It's all good now.

The site just posted this on their Facebook.

"Due to overwhelming response to the mouse pad deal, our server has recorded a sudden surge in traffic, which may have caused some pages on our website unable to load. To fix this issue, we will temporarily suspend the mouse pad deal with immediate effect. We expect the problem to be fixed in the next 24-48 hours.

The deal will resume in due course once the problem has been rectified and please stay tuned on Facebook for further announcements. Thank you for your patience and support."

They are resetting it and fixing the issue for the site

"Due to overwhelming response to the mouse pad deal, our server has recorded a sudden surge in traffic, which may have caused some pages on our website unable to load. To fix this issue, we will temporarily suspend the mouse pad deal with immediate effect. We expect the problem to be fixed in the next 24-48 hours.

The deal will resume in due course once the problem has been rectified and please stay tuned on Facebook for further announcements. Thank you for your patience and support.
"

Opps haha already posted ^^^^^^^

Not working for me. I like them then click the "order now" button. That takes me to a "Cowcow special offers" page, but there is nothing there. It says to log in with my FB, and nothing happens when I do that.

Nice, I needed a mouse pad. Thanks OP!! :D

Free mouse pad AND I got to customize it with a rad pic. Awesome!

I think it turned out great after I added a couple finishing touches to it with the little editor they have on the "create your own custom mouse pad" page! :D :D

Here is the pic I used:

Rockstar-games.jpg

...should look great when I get the physical pad in the mail. Cant wait! :) :) :)

[quote name='SEH']Not working for me. I like them then click the "order now" button. That takes me to a "Cowcow special offers" page, but there is nothing there. It says to log in with my FB, and nothing happens when I do that.[/QUOTE]
Also, this.

I got my code just before i created this thread... but uhh... just now went to order mine... the image i used is below... anyways... worked great for me...

to BlazeP
I think canada can do it... idk for sure, but at the checkout it did have a place for CAN people to put their info.... worth trying.. if code works, they don't ask you for your paypal or credit card or anything....

1603318-GWGJYUD.jpg

[quote name='SEH']Not working for me. I like them then click the "order now" button. That takes me to a "Cowcow special offers" page, but there is nothing there. It says to log in with my FB, and nothing happens when I do that.[/QUOTE]

I'm having the same problem.

Thanks, i ordered a mouse pad. Unlike other people though i decided to put one of my ultra simple pokemon fanart on it. Theres nothing better than having your own art on your stuff.

would also like to note - YOU DO NEED A CREDIT CARD OR PAYPAL ADDED. Just make a backup paypal account and verify the email. and it works fine

You do not need to enter your Paypal or credit card info.. You can either hit Paypal and it does not require you to log into Paypal or you can simply type all 0's for the credit card info and it should still work.

bread's done
Back